Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Lobster Queen
sakki_goisagi
i think cosplay...rarely do you find a good person who makes quailty costums... i think you would be good

That'd be really fun...

For CTcon, I had made this long black trenchcoat, with straps everywhere...it had a clock on the back.

And guess what?

I managed to rig this clock so that it actually kept time! whee

Everyone wanted pictures, was asking who made it, and so on. @@;;
thats awesome...me and my mom made a kagome costum...well mostly her...but yeah.. sweatdrop
Wow! That is so cool! I would love to make some clothing my characters wear, but I can't sew at all!
The Lobster Queen
Youko-chan
>> ... what's this...? *picks up a note on comp*

"Leik u totaly got to restich that dress, yo. :B"

...hoshit. gonk

xd I didn't stitch my dress right. If someone steps on it...

Ohmygod.

I know how that is... whee
xd It's in two sections, a black top portion and the dress part is a yellow satin.

And they're not stitched strongly.

Homan.

Lemme go do taht now. Be right back. xd
Youko-chan
The Lobster Queen
Youko-chan

...hoshit. gonk

Ohmygod.

xd It's in two sections, a black top portion and the dress part is a yellow satin.

Homan.

Yep...xDDD

Sounds pretty, btw.
The Lobster Queen
Youko-chan
The Lobster Queen
Youko-chan

...hoshit. gonk

Ohmygod.

Homan.

Yep...xDDD

Sounds pretty, btw.
xd It's finished now...

Do you want to maybe see the picture I look pregnant in...? xd
I do Lolita clothes, too. xD I made this skirt for CTcon...(nevermind the embroidery up top, I didn't make the corset)

User Image
Youko-chan
xd It's finished now...

Do you want to maybe see the picture I look pregnant in...? xd

Sure! 3nodding
O_O; That second skirt is really pretty.

User Image

e.e; Here's one from the front, with the shoulder-straps up...

User Image

xd And here's from the side, with them down. I look pregnant or something from the way it was stitched. *fixed that*

So... yeah. ... o_o; Ph33r?
Wow...I really like it. whee I wanted to make my own promdress...but... gonk You don't wanna know.

It's cute. x3
The Lobster Queen
Wow...I really like it. whee I wanted to make my own promdress...but... gonk You don't wanna know.

It's cute. x3
xd Thanks...

You have no idea how difficult it was... D: I tried to invent a new pattern for it. gonk I ended up making an entire dress out of newspaper to try to get it to fit, and I STILL had to mess with it... e.e;;; I can't wait until I get a new sewing machine. Mum's talking about turning our spare guest bedroom into a sewing room so I can make scrubs for her uniforms. xd
i can baby quilts but it takes alot of time and patience.
Youko-chan
The Lobster Queen

It's cute. x3
xd Thanks...

You have no idea how difficult it was... D: I tried to invent a new pattern for it. gonk I ended up making an entire dress out of newspaper to try to get it to fit, and I STILL had to mess with it... e.e;;; I can't wait until I get a new sewing machine. Mum's talking about turning our spare guest bedroom into a sewing room so I can make scrubs for her uniforms. xd

xd

I'm MUCH worse with making my own patterns from scratch. I'll like...take the material and pin it all over myself until I get something that looks good. x3

I DID make a...Kumagoro, whatever it's called...from Gravitation, once. I was going to cosplay as Ryuichi, but that didn't work out...so I have a random pink bunny. Oo;;
Aww, that's cute.

I can't sew to save me life and that's true. gonk I tried to sew the leg back on to my dog's stuffed toy and....it fell off a week later.
The Lobster Queen
Youko-chan
The Lobster Queen

It's cute. x3
xd Thanks...

xd

I'm MUCH worse with making my own patterns from scratch. I'll like...take the material and pin it all over myself until I get something that looks good. x3

I DID make a...Kumagoro, whatever it's called...from Gravitation, once. I was going to cosplay as Ryuichi, but that didn't work out...so I have a random pink bunny. Oo;;
Homan. xd I get mad at things I'm making, so I cut them apart and fashion them into random pillows and plushies. My room is full of failed experiments. 'Tis sad.
RayraycoolJ
hawt.

I tried making my own ninja headband ninja

It was a failure.

Ebay is thine friend heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items