Welcome to Gaia! ::

I LOVE sewing, and I love designing random clothes. In one of my comics, the main character wears this short skirt that I've been meaning to make for awhile...

I had some free time today, so I finally did. heart

User Image

It's kinda weird, but cute. whee

I dunno...there's just something about making my own clothes. It's special, yaknow? Although usually they turn out too big for me...o.o;; Like that one shirt I made... gonk

Discuss:

Making your own clothes
Aww, that's cute!!

I can't sew worth s**t, but I do like to design clothing.
:'D I've made my own skirt once. But it was longer.

And I made a dress once, too.

n.n I LOVE wearing the clothes I make. It just makes me feel so special... >> Like.. "Puwahah. These clothes fit me and me only. Ph33r."
hawt.

I tried making my own ninja headband ninja

It was a failure.
Cool, I just put together my cosplay for the convention im going to. Took me for ever and costed me a bundle for the materials
That's cute. I can't ever seem to come up with a design I like.

Dapper Explorer

Thats an adorable skirt. I do a LARP and I make my own clothes. I made a really nice patchwork cloak a few months ago. I like to make clothes! ^_^
Youko-chan

n.n I LOVE wearing the clothes I make. It just makes me feel so special... >> Like.. "Puwahah. These clothes fit me and me only. Ph33r."

I like...never wear anything that short. xd I just felt like making the outfit that my lobster character wears in the stories...

I've only made a dress once...it turned out badly. gonk
I've never really gotten into the whole sewing thing. One day I'll get around to it. I mean, I know how to sew, I just don't.

But my grandmother was really good at sewing. It was awesome.
StrawberryGashes5
Aww, that's cute!!

I can't sew worth s**t, but I do like to design clothing.
(+)
The skirts nice and all.

But it's what's in the skirt that counts cool

TZK
The Lobster Queen
Youko-chan

I like...never wear anything that short. xd I just felt like making the outfit that my lobster character wears in the stories...

I've only made a dress once...it turned out badly. gonk
xd My dress actually looks halfway decent. Except... the best picture I have was taken before I noticed there was something wrong with one of the seams, so it makes me look pregnant. Really, it was just loke... curving out strangely. That's fixed, though... >>;;;
Niice.

Once I designed a dress. xd It was horrible but for a class project. 3nodding
xd That's awesome, Iwantaskirtlikethat.
o___ o

I used to make clothes for my beanie babies out of
scrap fabric and a glue gun.
They sucked XD.

User Image

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Cool skirt!!

I design alot of clothes/dresses and make them too......Running outta fabric though, once I get money I'm heading out to the fabric store.
I made a hoodie in home ec last semester with a leprechaun embroidered on it blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff