Welcome to Gaia! ::

[-Teh Doomy Doom-]
TheMentalPyro
You're gunna be that girl. wink I'll see you later.

wink

There's room for a threesome. blaugh
NATHAN.ARPANET
Better Gaia than 4chan sweatdrop

Failchan is already filled with *****.
Woah wtf is up with that.

Btw, A/S/L?
i bet the old man used a picture of orlando bloom and was like 'dats me lol'.
Hey kids, I have puppies to show you! heart
xVaguex
i bet the old man used a picture of orlando bloom and was like 'dats me lol'.
.... rofl
ChildBeatingNun
Two girls at my school met up with some guys they met on myspace. They got high with him, and where subsequently raped. (bitches where asking for it)

Soon after, the school district sent out a pamphlet to all houses telling parents how to spy on their children on the internet (because privacy is for rape victims!), and gave a list of acronyms and their meanings.

LOL NEVER MEANS "LOTS OF LOVE" ANYMORE, ******** SCHOOL BOARD N00BS.
User ImageUser Image

I smiled the entire time I was reading this post.

Dapper Fatcat

I heard from someone that there was a small article on furries in our newspaper once.
[-Teh Doomy Doom-]
I never expected to see Gaia mentioned in my local paper, but it happened. Just a few days ago, even.
So'z apparently, there's some 15 year old girl living in my town. She met some old dood on Gaia and he came to this town o' mine to ******** HER. He's in prison now yay.
The dood was 43. Wtf.

No I'm not the girl. mad

Ew.

And I find it kind of strange that you had to validate the fact that you aren't that girl.
LOL!!!1

HAHAHAHAAHAHA

Lance McCloud is a ***** Kthx.bai.

I met my current bf online. We live together but my parents had a fit about me moving and so did his but I kind of figured he was being truthful when I was bitched at by his mom and had numerous mad conversations with his Granny. I made sure that it was him though.

Distinct Browser

ChildBeatingNun
Two girls at my school met up with some guys they met on myspace. They got high with him, and where subsequently raped. (bitches where asking for it)

Soon after, the school district sent out a pamphlet to all houses telling parents how to spy on their children on the internet (because privacy is for rape victims!), and gave a list of acronyms and their meanings.

LOL NEVER MEANS "LOTS OF LOVE" ANYMORE, ******** SCHOOL BOARD N00BS.

Really? I never knew that 'lol' meant that at any time.
*sigh* i wish i could still legally ******** 15 year old girls.
Mother GeeDee
LOL!!!1

HAHAHAHAAHAHA

Lance McCloud is a ***** Kthx.bai.
This post made my day.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items