Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omg...Some people just try WAAAY too hard....
will soneone hot plz talk to me plz crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim
Yay, sane anime fans. whee I like anime, but I much prefer my own name to some long combination of syllables that manages to sound Japanese. In fact, I'm Chinese, so I'm Asian enough for me. surprised
I would've laughed at him. B:

no one calls me Nyanto. I just meant for it to be a username. But one of my friends calls me Nyanto. o--o
ninja

I feel bad because my Gaia username is Kirimoto_Fuyuki.

I'm called "Kiri" or "Fuyuki" in RP's, but I stick with my real name when it comes to real lyfe.
hey waht waz that for i think that was mean
Toshi
I don't see any problem in that.

Its better than HAWTCHICK69 or imnumber1.

What if someone used Lif as a fake name? Would you slap them because they know too much about Norse Mythology?

Or what about if they wanted to be called orange? Would you slap them because they like fruit? huh? HUH?

Ya I thought so.
What? She's basically saying she doesn't like it when people try and be something they're not. What's so wrong with that?
Wait a second... you said this was a FOOTBALL PLAYER? That's a shock.
Deadly Vendetta
Toshi
I don't see any problem in that.

Its better than HAWTCHICK69 or imnumber1.

What if someone used Lif as a fake name? Would you slap them because they know too much about Norse Mythology?

Or what about if they wanted to be called orange? Would you slap them because they like fruit? huh? HUH?

Ya I thought so.
What? She's basically saying she doesn't like it when people try and be something they're not. What's so wrong with that?

Well, she's still in high-school. Most people there are trying to be people they're not, they're still trying to find out who they are. I'm just asking why thats a big thing...with some humor. Thats all.
So the football player wanted to be called Hideki, maybe he likes a character by that name, or maybe the name sounds nice to him. Why should anyone else care?

True, there are a good number of people who want to be Japanese, but who cares. It is their life, not ours.

Some of you insult these people and express that you feel the need to slap them, you are overreacting and should really consider how important it "actually" is to you, or better yet how much it "actually" hurts you.

Oh and to the Asians who say "They are just trying to imitate us, poorly." what is Engrish? There is no double standard, if you can use our english we can use your names.
muhahahahaha

they did the same thing in one of my classes so just to be a pompus a*****e I was like "call me pimpdaddy3227"
well that could be a hot nick name. -shifty eyes-

5,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
Wow, I must been uncool, everyone, even my teachers call me Ryoko.
But then you have to undertand my history with that name...NO ITS NOT AN OTAKU STORY PLZ!
Yeah, I've just had it forever and like everyone I know calls me that. So its not just a wannabejappie thing...
-_-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces