Welcome to Gaia! ::

The topic title was said in a university classroom to my friend, along with some other guy making fun of the fact that her Chinese name was on the attendance list instead of her English one.

Apparently, it sounded "funny," so he decided to harass her about it for a few minutes. She's one of the few Asians that has a pretty nice rack and a face to match, so I don't know if this was some failed attempt at getting into one's pants.

I can understand it from elementary school kids.
Maybe from certain GDers that randomly troll other people.
But from legal adults who shell out thousands of dollars to be in a post-secondary school environment, only to display an outright regression of mental capacity?

I suppose it's time to lower the bar on social expectations again.

IN COMES THE SPOON exclaim

- What kind of infantile behavior have you observed from those you thought knew better?
Laughing at death. I said "My Grandma died yesterday and made a sad face. My stupid "Friend" Kirstyn laughed. I hate her sometimes.
Once, at a rather swank party mind you, I was sitting next to this fine young woman who I was discussing the political instability of North Korea with. Everything was fine until she used her salad fork to eat her steak with. Good lord, I'm suprised she didn't just s**t in her pants while she was at it, how childish.

Mmm. Yes.

I Laugh at people who get hurt infront of my eyes.

And I've seen people make fun of others because of the way they walk.

Then they trip.

It's quite amusing.

surprised
I sometimes call the janitor Floyd, when his real name is Dennis. domokun
Her Noodley Appendage
She's one of the few Asians that has a pretty nice rack and a face to match
I'll be the judge of that, pics please.
Age does not equal maturity.
I wish people would understand that.
I've heard some pretty stupid things from university students.

Example number one:

"I'm not comfortable believing in Darwin's ideas because they're based on theories"
In an Anthropology class four weeks into it.

"So do cells have sex?"
you know, some people shouldnt speak unless they have the cerebral capacity to do so, but that doesnt stop them :: stares ::
Look who types fancy shmancy wordies.

Wow what a mature one you are!

get over yourself and if your friend cannot defend herself then she deserves to get harrased.

What.
Someone.
Did that? Really?

Are you sure you're in college?
I sit at the front of the class because I get a better view of the student teacher (Austrailian cutie~ x3).

Everyone in my school is either racist or doesn't know what manners are. D:
...why the ******** are you looking at your friends rack?
Contrariwise

But meeting strict university admission requirements and understanding certain concepts do call for maturity of some sort.

Is that too much to ask nowadays?
Contrariwise

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items