Welcome to Gaia! ::

10g

Total Votes:[ 59 ]
< 1 2 3

xicexdevilx
My school is wayy too big. There aren't any cliques, much. So if you were a new kid, you will NOT be noticed. 4laugh

(also to [~Fairy Boi~]) ~ Yeah, that would have pros xD
Jeez, when I transferred to my new school, some random group of kids walked up to me and said: Hey, look it is a duck, bend over now and we'll a** ********. I was pretty startled, but I smiled and said: "Duck? WHERE?!" I was accepted into the group pretty quick, and nothing can separate us. 4laugh

Dapper Explorer

8,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
i hated highschool. not because i had no friends, i had friends, it's just that girls are in general cruel to eachother. they just are and highschool nurtures that in them. it's an unpleasant environment for most people i think, weather you are new or not.
Rainbow Mohawk
Online newbie= Ok(I lurked before I did/say anything.)
IRL= neutral. I'm shy so I didn't talk to people, so they didn't talk to me.
However, they also didn't bug me (:

I don't know about other highschool's but mine really sucks.
If your different from everybody else, then your picked on or the new punching bag. I think this stems from my town though, which is very conservative(I'm not saying all conservatives)
Excuse the "labels" but this is for you to get a general picture.
We have +Preps +Jocks +Homies/gangsters +Skaters/emo +Normal +Honor kids +Japanese enthusiastics

If your not in any said above group, your usually dead meat.
I'm lucky enough to be unoticed x3
If your a new kid, weither or not your excepted depends on which group you fall into.
Also, if your openly gay(Not bi) and don't have popular friends, you get more than hell.

I live in eastern washington, so I don't know if it's a "trend" for that areas :/

Ouch.
I think gays and lesbians aren't as readily welcomed here. D:
Luvia Diosa
My school HATES preps and anything BUT goths. And I just happen to be a prep too neutral

You're no prep, Luvie gonk
Lady Suzu
Jeez, when I transferred to my new school, some random group of kids walked up to me and said: Hey, look it is a duck, bend over now and we'll a** ********. I was pretty startled, but I smiled and said: "Duck? WHERE?!" I was accepted into the group pretty quick, and nothing can separate us. 4laugh

LOL

If I'd been you, I would have run away. o_o;

Smooth. xDDDD

Hygienic Raider

15,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
As a newbie on Gaia, wasn't flamed, I posted here, no threads.
At the school I am now "OMG ITS YOU <33 Welcome back!"
"._."
Or: "Hey aren't you the one I talked to over AIM last month? Oh it is? Hiiii! "

Our school can be welcoming depending on the person. ;3

At my other school, I didn't fit in so I got shunned from my class pretty much. Until I found out at the end of the year that they would've welcomed me in whenever I wanted. D:
rockxdj
i hated highschool. not because i had no friends, i had friends, it's just that girls are in general cruel to eachother. they just are and highschool nurtures that in them. it's an unpleasant environment for most people i think, weather you are new or not.

Oh
That's sad. ):

I know one or two cruel people. But that's it, really.
emwo12003
"._."

At my other school, I didn't fit in so I got shunned from my class pretty much. Until I found out at the end of the year that they would've welcomed me in whenever I wanted. D:

DD:
Poor Emmy.
Were you the shy type? I can imagine you as one xD
Don't be offended or anything >_>

Hygienic Raider

15,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
Gemlit
emwo12003
"._."

DD:
Poor Emmy.
Were you the shy type? I can imagine you as one xD
Don't be offended or anything >_>

Nah not offended at all, in a way I was shy.
To my friends= HELL NO
Other kids= Yuh. ._.
It's all changed this year though, I'll run up to some random kid if my friend wanted me to and go "SUP *****? "

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff