Welcome to Gaia! ::

That's what you get for being on MySpace. -laughs- Stupid trend-following kiddies. ^^
RizzoBM
A Cereal Killer
I thought it was guys trying to get a girlfriend for their guy friend?

It was a bunch of guys who made a fake "girl" account to cheer up their guy friend. =s

Then a 40-something year old started hitting on "her". Sent "her" his picture, name, and age, etc. The guys called the cops on the predator.

They got him. The end.

Is that what you saw, too? =s
Yeah.

I lawl'd
I lol@those people.
Not MySpace altogether.
Hatred Incarnated
That's what you get for being on MySpace. -laughs- Stupid trend-following kiddies. ^^

I tend to avoid anything dealing with MySpace. I don't want to be like many other teenagers in America. Same with Xanga, Live Journal, etc.
Kids need to grow up. Honestly.
i watched that....it was hilarious..
A Cereal Killer
RizzoBM
A Cereal Killer
I thought it was guys trying to get a girlfriend for their guy friend?

It was a bunch of guys who made a fake "girl" account to cheer up their guy friend. =s

Then a 40-something year old started hitting on "her". Sent "her" his picture, name, and age, etc. The guys called the cops on the predator.

They got him. The end.

Is that what you saw, too? =s
Yeah.

I lawl'd

I wonder what the guy they were trying to cheer up thought about all of it... surprised
That'd take some explanation.
Ferrari_Carr
I tend to avoid anything dealing with MySpace. I don't want to be like many other teenagers in America. Same with Xanga, Live Journal, etc.

Likewise.
StincerRobot
Kind of makes me worry about Kel oh yeah she's 18 nevermind
k
Wow. Freakishly wierd. Girl was stupid, guy was stupid... stupid situation. I think that MySpace is unsafe. Gaia's way safer in my opinion. Less popular, less predators are gonna think to come here.
It's kinda funny how Gaians talk about Myspace being this big environment for ***** to hang out.

What is Gaia then? If I was looking for kids or preteens I'd be looking here first.
I would never meet someone I met in the internet. Thats just stupid. With all the crepps and what not. O___O;;;
OFF TO MYSPACE TO FIND A "BOYFRIEND".
LOL
ElectricGirl
It's kinda funny how Gaians talk about Myspace being this big environment for ***** to hang out.

What is Gaia then? If I was looking for kids or preteens I'd be looking here first.

Gaia's not very well-known, even though it is dubbed the world's largest forum.

Desirable Partier

u have 2 be VERY careful when u put personal info out on the internet....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff