Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkling Girl

reading a school email
they kinda just slipped in at the end that they are raising tuition another $1,000 per term
the second tuition raise THIS MONTH
why?
because they just bought a new building and they need to expand into it
why is this stupid?
they bought a building last term and expanded into it
at any given time you can walk through any campus and notice about half the classrooms arent being used
the last building added some studio space for upper term students which is great and all
but this new building is just going to be more classrooms and computer labs
which idg because we have an overabundance of both

maybe id be more ok with the tuition raise if they were hiring more teachers so i can finally take a class that isnt over student capacity

Tipper

lol my school has had an increase of students 6x in the past 2 years and there is no expansion
as in there is 6x as many students as i started 2 years ago

Sparkling Girl

Chief Financial Officer
lol my school has had an increase of students 6x in the past 2 years and there is no expansion
rough bud
our increase in student is nowhere near high enough to warrant buying another building
also we still dont have any sort of dorms yet and they apparently wont be able to complete them for 6 years???

Tipper

Sad boi nic
Chief Financial Officer
rough bud
our increase in student is nowhere near high enough to warrant buying another building
also we still dont have any sort of dorms yet and they apparently wont be able to complete them for 6 years???

this school is all off-campus, there is no dorms
but it just sucks because it has made my aid go from full tuition to 0 because i don't sit on my a** all day and actually have a job
its bullshit
but that sucks at your school, schools always be out to take as much money from students as possible

Shirtless Star

ugh that sucks

there's been a fking high raise in my school bc they're building a new building for a new career: modeling.
my hs ran out of money for text books one year but then paid 13.5 million dollars for the for their football stadium lmao

Sparkling Girl

princesa zelda
ugh that sucks

there's been a fking high raise in my school bc they're building a new building for a new career: modeling.
like 3D modeling or is there an actual major for being a model

Shirtless Star

Sad boi nic
princesa zelda
ugh that sucks

being a model
it's unbelievable isn't it. i go to an art school

Sparkling Girl

princesa zelda
Sad boi nic
princesa zelda
ugh that sucks

being a model
it's unbelievable isn't it. i go to an art school

i mean so do i but
i thought that was just something you started doing and got a coach for maybe

Invisible Millionaire

i hate school they should shut school

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash