Welcome to Gaia! ::

guys that look for girls online because (if they are hoenst with themselves) they can not get one in real life)
^^ same for the girls of this type

people who can't spell... i have my bad moments with this issue but if you think that sure is spelled like SHURE then u need help.. i'm sorry

little people online.. some of them are cool but those little kids that are all like.. " once i get my mom to type for me i'm going to tell those #$#^$%&%^&$#^#$^$^&&*%&$^^%&*$%%*&^*$%&%&*%^%&%^&%*%$$&%&%*%&&$%*&* what for..."
^come on... little kid and cussing... NO
^^little kids at all... NO
^^^ if they are kewl adn i think they are older than they are then...KEWL W/ ME

idea < this thing.. i never haveany good ideas

GUYS WHO WEAR GIRL'S PANTZ!!!!!
^i know gay guys but they don't wear girl's pants so niether should striaght guys

the people who are like "i wanna die.. no one likes me.."< cuz seriously in thatcase by all means let me help; cuz i don't like you

serously if anyone else wants to add to this.. i'll be back to add more im not done...

OOOO one more for al my fellow floridians...the fat british tourists who wear speedos at my beaches!
im kewl with the british... frgom a reasonable distance and with a reasonable amount of clothin on
lol not really ont he distance thing just no one should wear speedos especialyl soemoen as pale as that.. and in that bad of shape
You insult me along with all other Floridians.

I kill j00 now.
This reminds me of a calvin and hobbes comic.
Hypotcrite rofl
Three Payments Of 89.95!
You insult me along with all other Floridians.

I kill j00 now.
sure.. coem get me
man, do I hate lists... xd

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
Speedo's look sexy on old men.
I hate:
people who make noise when they eat
people who start drama when unneccesary
people talking s**t about everyone
cocky people
annoying, loud and obnoxious people
people who sue McDonalds cuz it makes them fat
people who try to tell me what to do, how to do it, and when exactly to do it
3nodding people in general
that 1guy
guys that look for girls online because (if they are hoenst with themselves) they can not get one in real life)

people who can't spell... i have my bad moments with this issue but if you think that sure is spelled like SHURE then u need help.. i'm sorry

little people online.. some of them are cool but those little kids that are all like.. " once i get my mom to type for me i'm going to tell those #$#^$%&%^&$#^#$^$^&&*%&$^^%&*$%%*&^*$%&%&*%^%&%^&%*%$$&%&%*%&&$%*&* what for..."

^i know gay guys but they don't wear girl's pants so niether should striaght guys

the people who are like "i wanna die.. no one likes me.."< cuz seriously in thatcase by all means let me help; cuz i don't like you

serously if anyone else wants to add to this.. i'll be back to add more im not done...

OOOO one more for al my fellow floridians...the fat british tourists who wear speedos at my beaches!
im kewl with the british... frgom a reasonable distance and with a reasonable amount of clothin on
lol not really ont he distance thing just no one should wear speedos especialyl soemoen as pale as that.. and in that bad of shape

i'm glad u had the courage to tell what you believe in 3nodding
Ezura
Speedo's look sexy on old men.
thx in advance for the nightmares i most certianyl will have tonight
gracias
yea its pretty pathetic
I hate people that assume that you are somebody you are not like "a whore" or "nerdy" or "a boyfriend stealer"
this one girl last year said that I stole her b/f but it wasnt true. it was the stupidest thing ever. Then, she tried to start rumors that I was a lesbian. which Im not. whats so stupid is that...how the hell could I steal your b/f if I was a lesbian, huh?

also what angers me is people that wont listen when I try and tell the something.
naughty-word
that 1guy

Your internet slang scares me.
Complex_Taryn
Hypotcrite rofl
i also don't liek peope who have no clue what they jsut said.. a hypocrite is someone who tells people not to do soemthign but does what they say others shoudlnt do .. along hose lines i know it is not a exact definition but atleast i ahev the main idea when u ahve non of these > idea
Andi.BR
naughty-word
that 1guy

Your internet slang scares me.
it isn't slang its short hand.. thank you come again

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out