Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alcohol?

Yay 0.51612903225806 51.6% [ 32 ]
Nay 0.48387096774194 48.4% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 62 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

I'm not bashing alcohol at all(note: I actually love my vodka), but why/how was it even thought of to drink?? Honestly if you first taste alcohol it tastes like poison. How could anyone even think of starting to drink that(cause it takes more than a sip to get you drunk). Note how people say beer is an acquired taste...Well then how did the "first" people even WANT to acquire the taste of something that tasted like that.
Dis-cuss
I don't like how it tastes either
ALCOHOL IS BAD FOR YOU, MMKAY?
CAUSE IT MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD AND DRUNK.

DUH.

maybe some people just seriously like the taste of it, even though its disgusting.
i wonder that too sometimes.
D:
It's an aquired taste, young sir.
Ayokano III
CAUSE IT MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD AND DRUNK.

DUH.

No but I was put-off by the taste of alcohol when I first tasted it. I like it now, but..
Not ALL alcohol, dumbface.

Plus, people are in it for the feeling not the taste.
alcohol is a poison. (poison refers to things that aren't DEADLY but are still considered toxic to the body)

and second, ******** alcohol weed doesn't mess you up like alcohol can.
Yeah. It tastes weird, and it is indeed a poison. That's why people react to it the way they do, and that's why it makes people sick.
Different tastes, I hate wine because it taste horrible, and to me, beer tastes like nothing, and even air has a taste to me.

This is alcohol bashing though, because you are in no way thinking of anything but your personal tastes.

(Non alcoholic, I've had a mouthful of beer in my entire life, and I don't get where you think it tastes like poison, poison tastes like nothing, and alot of poisons have different tastes if any, scince when did you taste poison?)
mr. pretty girl
alcohol is a poison. (poison refers to things that aren't DEADLY but are still considered toxic to the body)

Weed messes me up really badly, and it does some of my friends too. It is also a poison.
Here's a quick tip for drinking something bitter/nasty, don't let it touch your tongue. XD

As for me, I'm no fan of beer. But, Jack and Red Wine, is a delight for me.
mr. pretty girl

Marajuana can destroy your brain >.>
Pink Asako
Not ALL alcohol, dumbface.

Plus, people are in it for the feeling not the taste.

Okay...raw alcohol doesn't taste to appealing for a first timer. Thats what I'm getting at

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff