Welcome to Gaia! ::

why is it that teenagers have such hard things that they have to deal with? is it that we are too emotional? my life has gone to hell this past year and i was curious to why it has to happen...friends breaking away, a difficult relationship, and just flat out loneliness. do all teens go throught this crap?
Quote:
this past yeast

LOL lol
hormones rofl
It's worse when you're bipolar. gonk sad
It's not that teenagers have to deal with so much more, it's just that we're not ready for it and it takes a while to learn to deal with it.
Life sucks, deal with it. It sucks for EVERYBODY, not just you.
I know I am. I'm pretty sure if people knew the real me, I would be labeled emo.
Everyone is so full of drama and has to spread it around.. When you get older and look back on it, it really doesn't seem so bad.. You'll never believe me because I never believed anyone that said it either, but it is true...
Lance89
do all teens go throught this crap?

Yes. It's not a new thing, either.
Lance89
why is it that teenagers have such hard things that they have to deal with? is it that we are too emotional? my life has gone to hell this past yeast and i was curious to why it has to happen...friends breaking away, a difficult relationship, and just flat out loneliness. do all teens go throught this crap?

Usually the teens who go through the most crap are poor overweight teens or people who don't have parents are lose a parent in high school. This is based on from what I have expirenced and seen. But as far as I am concerned having stupid freinds and then braking up with someone is not a big deal while we are teens. People who are fat or lose parents go through that plus waaaaaaay more. If you disagree then send me a message and tell me why and I might be proved wrong.

Feral Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Yes... at least it seems that way to them.... it's all new experiences that you don't know how to deal with and it can be tough... that and hormones don't help...
Dead Lamb
It's worse when you're bipolar. gonk sad

Edit: It's worse when your bipolar. blaugh gonk blaugh gonk blaugh gonk blaugh gonk blaugh gonk
Lisette333
It's not that teenagers have to deal with so much more, it's just that we're not ready for it and it takes a while to learn to deal with it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff