Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay, so people save grease from other food to use in something else. Like biscuts; my grandmother saved bacon grease to use in biscuts. I don't know about the rest of you...but I dont want to taste bacon when I am eating bread. : ( I want the butterd biscut goodness, but not the taste of breakfast unless I'm actually eating it with a biscut among other things...like egg :rambling:

Discuss:
cooking methods
how often to you make food
t.v dinners.
Bob saget.
Happy feet
instant ramen.
My parents always reuse grease
I've never tasted the previous food in it
RAMEN!!! It's so good...actually, I think I might have some tonight...
are you hungry or something?
Same here, my mom doesn't understand it. But my grandma' ( she loves making soul food. ) loves it...but she scares me I'm afraid to question it.
night_stalker_420
are you hungry or something?

Not really.
ga-woonsbuddy
Okay, so people save grease from other food to use in something else. Like biscuts; my grandmother saved bacon grease to use in biscuts. I don't know about the rest of you...but I dont want to taste bacon when I am eating bread. : ( I want the butterd biscut goodness, but not the taste of breakfast unless I'm actually eating it with a biscut among other things...like egg :rambling:

Discuss:
cooking methods
how often to you make food
t.v dinners.
Bob saget.
Happy feet
instant ramen.

domokun
: ( You grue'd me.
I dont cook,my parents do but they dont use grease to give flavor in their foods.They used lots of spices. They cook a lot of meat or soup.
y dad sucks he dont ccok sad I dont use grease eww... i eat every other day or so unless I eat school lunch smile We havn't had rAMEN IN adgeS WE DONT GOTS FOOD xD

~~~~~~~~~
Bob Saget is meh BISH!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas