Welcome to Gaia! ::

Theres a million and one threads on this post and not a single one on street racing....

What do you guys think? is it Kool or stoopid?
If you do race (drag or street) what do you guys have?
and last...
are you a 2Fast2Furious or are you a real racer?
and if you are what do the following stand for:
RB20DETT
K20A
K20A2
2JZGTE
T571Z
T3/T4
iVTEC
DOHC
AE86
EP3
DC5
GT
Wienkel
Rotary

...i think thats enough for now ill add more if this actually good
damn im sucha geek redface
I don't really care much for careening through streets at high speeds or cars in general. surprised
I'd rather drive something with a little more class then some suped-up Japanese POS. Brittish Leyland 1975 Triumph Spitfire kthxbai.
I enjoy a good street race. Although sweatdrop , I cannot say I have been involved in one as of yet. My friend has taught me most of what I know about racing. He is very talented, but lacked the funds to get real training to be a "real racer".

If you want to talk video games, I enjoy a variety of racing style games. For the most part, I play Need for Speed.

Lebende
Dark Lord Sigma
I'd rather drive something with a little more class then some suped-up Japanese POS. Brittish Leyland 1975 Triumph Spitfire kthxbai.

gonk ignorance and bias is bliss isnt it? gonk

bias goes like this: "my 3 inch !@#$ bigger than your 3 inch !@#$" it looks different but who CARES!
Well i forgot to mention i do both race in the LasVegas Motorspeedway on Friday nights and street race on saturday nights.

i drive a 2003 honda civic si thats done 13.7's w/ my greddy turbo
i can beat stock evos and STI's when i set the boost to 11psi and i feel great! Racing is in my blood and i have spent the past 2 years of my funds into my baby. if you want to know more on what i have just post
Lets not.

Precious Kitten

I'd be to scared to drag race...
Thats great, but I have absolutely 0 interest in cars.

Sorry =/
Okay let's talk about cars. And street racing. Just lemme rob a few banks to buy a koenigsegg. Then I'll beat your ricer a**. xd
Lol. rolleyes Japcrap Civic Terms.
I guess I cant really talk about "Japcrap" as I drive a Lexus.
But theres a difference, indeed.
damn haters haters and more b1tch a$$ haters!

trying to have a civilized talk but honkey tonky kids whos parents have to pay for everything "even that 1989 lexus" just bashing like immiture losers.

just say this with me ppl:

ITS KEWL TO BE STUPID!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff