Preflop
give me sushi
Preflop
only if ur a qt
am i qt enough
no idea but ur avi is kawaii so
yay we're friends heart
5w3g

do you ever play dota instead? I played LoL for three years but I had to quit, too much bugged me about it anymore
idk i wanna try dota, but i heard it has a higher skill cap, so not sure if i wanna invest time learning to play dota. crying
i've been playing league for like 2 years now i think. i'm silver 1 rn.
emo
Preflop
give me sushi
Preflop
give me sushi
Preflop
no idea but ur avi is kawaii so
yay we're friends heart
5w3g

do you ever play dota instead? I played LoL for three years but I had to quit, too much bugged me about it anymore
idk i wanna try dota, but i heard it has a higher skill cap, so not sure if i wanna invest time learning to play dota. crying
emo
When I won 8/10 placement games carrying them all with great k/ds and didn't get gold that's about when i quit lol im not fuxing with a system that stupid

Dota I think has a lot of little things and nuances about the world since the map is a bit more interactive than League, since Roshan can be taken much earlier than Baron and there are runes and there are trees which u can cut down and you can deny creeps/towers/champs etc. so, there's more nuances but I think given the fact that spells don't scale with stats the skills you learn with one hero easily move to other ones, so it takes a tiny bit to learn the world but then I honestly think its easier than LoL, since LoL is so much simpler there's so many more mistakes you can make microing and whatnot, in Dota it's like waging a war and in LoL you're fighting a small skirmish is how it feels, to me at least
i know how you feel. i'm stuck in s1 rn after carrying myself out from s5. i kinda wanna try dota, but i'm just scared i'll take forever to get used to it since i've been playing league for 2 years + i really like league even tho the ranked system and community is terrible. crying

Preflop
give me sushi
Preflop
give me sushi
Preflop
5w3g

emo
When I won 8/10 placement games carrying them all with great k/ds and didn't get gold that's about when i quit lol im not fuxing with a system that stupid

Dota I think has a lot of little things and nuances about the world since the map is a bit more interactive than League, since Roshan can be taken much earlier than Baron and there are runes and there are trees which u can cut down and you can deny creeps/towers/champs etc. so, there's more nuances but I think given the fact that spells don't scale with stats the skills you learn with one hero easily move to other ones, so it takes a tiny bit to learn the world but then I honestly think its easier than LoL, since LoL is so much simpler there's so many more mistakes you can make microing and whatnot, in Dota it's like waging a war and in LoL you're fighting a small skirmish is how it feels, to me at least
i know how you feel. i'm stuck in s1 rn after carrying myself out from s5. i kinda wanna try dota, but i'm just scared i'll take forever to get used to it since i've been playing league for 2 years + i really like league even tho the ranked system and community is terrible. crying

Well you should definitely give it a try sometime, maybe watch a basics video. It really is just another moba like LoL, there aren't a whole lot of big differences to get used to really, just some stuff.

But I'm glad you aren't instantly like, taking a side lol. I think both games have genuine merits to them

On the topic of sushi, I've never eaten a piece that didn't make me gag lol what am I missing xD
thanks! i'll try in sometime soon, but SUSHI IS LIFE!! how can u not like sushi.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff