Welcome to Gaia! ::

The only experience I can remember at the moment is when I wore my really high-low dress when I was going to the mall and this middle-aged man just kept ******** staring at me. gonk I told my friend about it and he said Polish people like to stare.
(uh, my area's heavily polish.)

King Cutie-Pie

x
            There was this guy who followed me and my girlfriend around town when we were 16/17 and was trying to hang out with us. We got onto random buses to get away from him, but he had a bus pass. When we told him we were on a date and he was harshin' our mellows, he went away, thank goodness.

Also there was a guy who lived behind my friend's parent's house when we were in high school. He came to the door and asked if he could hang out with us. We said no and closed the door in his face. Then a few hours later, we left because my friend had to go to work and he emerged out of nowhere and asked us where we were going. The creepiest part of that was that it was dead in the middle of February with 2 feet of snow on the ground and the only winter gear he was wearing was winter boots. But to come out so suddenly, he must have been waiting. gonk
            We called the cops on him. They questioned him and he told them that he was only asking us if he could fix the chimney on the house. And then they laughed because the house visibly didn't have a chimney.
in high school there was a tapioca drink place nearby school that i'd go to at least a few times every week for all four years. there was a worker who worked there those four years who i noticed would always laugh at me...if i'm ordering and he's at the register he'd start smirking and would make that kind of laughing noise through his nose as if he was trying to resist bursting out in laughter. and if i was sitting at a table with a friend sometimes in the midst i'd see him staring in my general direction smiling or giggling or both.

and then one day i'm walking home from school alone and a car pulls up to me and it's him..and he asks if i wanted a ride home o_O

Devoted Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
The Whiskey Rebellion
Note to self: Never check anyone out. Ever. In ten years it'll probably cause a ******** to become a registered sex offender.

Invisible Regular

8,750 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Hmm... I can not say that I've been stalked before. I've encountered creepers, before, but nothing too big.

I do remember this one time when I was younger, say 13. I was living in a single story house, and my room didn't have curtains or blinds. The house I lived in was located in a small cul-de-sac, and there were only four other houses there.

Well, I knew only two boys my age. One became a good friend who I still know today, and the other was odd, to say the least, and his name was C.J.

One day, I believe it was in the fall, I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt, and it was a particularly cold day, and I wanted to go outside, so I go into my room to change. My closet had sliding doors will full length mirrors on them, so I slid it back, undressed and redressed, and when I closed the door, I looked up and there was C.J. just staring at me, mouth agape, face pressed to the window. He quickly scampered off after that, but I was unnerved. I confronted him afterwards a few days later a school, but he acted like it never happened.

Also, on days when I hung with my good friend, whose name is Tyler, we'd be in the garage-turned-game room, and I would leave the door unlocked in the event that we wanted to go outside. C.J. would let himself in. No notice he was coming, not even a knock. He'd swing that door open like he owned the place and make himself comfortable.

Needless to say, I'm glad when we moved. He creeped me out.

Savage Tactician

22,040 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
One must learn to deal with creepers if one is going to drive.

Dapper Phantom

Digital Fiend
*I guess it didn't dawn on me that you would think I would call you girl. You've always been a guy to me and always will be...cuz you are.
It kinda knocked me for a loop. But I've had the damnedest people start calling me a chick out of nowhere.

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Desideraht
Digital Fiend
*I guess it didn't dawn on me that you would think I would call you girl. You've always been a guy to me and always will be...cuz you are.
It kinda knocked me for a loop. But I've had the damnedest people start calling me a chick out of nowhere.

They're lame.

Although it reminds me of my mom's old friend. When me and my brother were little, he would always use the male terms with me and the female ones with my brother.

Dapper Phantom

Digital Fiend
Desideraht
Digital Fiend

They're lame.

Although it reminds me of my mom's old friend. When me and my brother were little, he would always use the male terms with me and the female ones with my brother.
LOL, that is so weird.

Anxious Prophet

xAliceJae
The only experience I can remember at the moment is when I wore my really high-low dress when I was going to the mall and this middle-aged man just kept ******** staring at me. gonk I told my friend about it and he said Polish people like to stare.

The Whiskey Rebellion
Note to self: Never check anyone out. Ever. In ten years it'll probably cause a ******** to become a registered sex offender.
The Whiskey Rebellion
xAliceJae

The Whiskey Rebellion

It only applies if you're a really creepy old Polish man.
Does checking people out include intense staring on 10-15 minute bus ride?
sweatdrop

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
The Whiskey Rebellion
xAliceJae

The Whiskey Rebellion

I seriously think there should be classes on how to properly woo someone. I've been checked out. It's flattering and nice.

And there's either being raped by their eyes or you wonder if they're imagining what it would be like to kill you and wear your skin.

Devoted Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
xAliceJae
The Whiskey Rebellion
xAliceJae

The Whiskey Rebellion

sweatdrop

so you gauge someones creepyness by their age and looks then?
captain of the space navy
xAliceJae
The Whiskey Rebellion
xAliceJae

The Whiskey Rebellion

sweatdrop

so you gauge someones creepyness by their age and looks then?

uh
if you're talking about the first line
i was being sarcastic/joking about that.
you can be creepy at any age.
do not stare at people intensely for 10-15 minutes.

Anxious Prophet

Digital Fiend
The Whiskey Rebellion
xAliceJae

The Whiskey Rebellion

I seriously think there should be classes on how to properly woo someone. I've been checked out. It's flattering and nice.

And there's either being raped by their eyes or you wonder if they're imagining what it would be like to kill you and wear your skin.

These are the reasons I work to perfect oggling someone with stealth.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff