Welcome to Gaia! ::

Popular Raider

So I'm driving home from work today in a pretty good mood, what with the whole weekend ahead of me, and I'm on the freeway going about 70. I had the window down because it's a gorgeous October day. After a while, I notice a car is keeping pace with me. I just thought "Whatever" at first. Lots of people go 5 over the speed limit. But the car never speeds up or slows down at all, so finally I look over and this guy in his 30s in a white dress shirt and tie is just staring at me. He has a hand on the passenger's side headrest. And he's just flat out staring. He didn't look away when I looked up. He didn't look away at all. He just kept speed and was like, leering at me in the creepiest way I've ever seen a stranger look at me. Finally I had to get off at my exit and LUCKILY he didn't follow. I was just really unnerved by the whole thing.

So LD, I have to wonder what this guy's deal was. Have you ever had an experience with a creeper that made you nervous/uneasy/freak the ******** out?

Bara Doge's Queen

Omnipresent Senshi

I would've given him the finger, or talked to him in Spanish. He's probably fixated on you emotion_kirakira

Creepers, hm, well yeah. People who just stare at me without saying a word, makes me feel uncomfy as ********]
Creepers are basically all around me.
Ever since Middle School, guys have been hitting on me, creeping on me, honking their cars, trying to get in my pants, etc. Though during 8th-10th grade it stopped at school because majority of the people assumed I was a lesbian because I rejected all the guys who hit on me.

In College now, I have had to find different routes to get to my classes, leave class right away and just go on my phone and call someone. I've had guys come up to me randomly asking for my number and if I wanted to have sex (I'm still wanting to know how the ******** do people have the guts to go up to a random girl they don't even know and ask if she wants to have sex with them with a straight a** face.).

Seriously, this one guy this semester just stands at the stairs and even stood by my class (because he would constantly walk beside me when I just nod and barely say anything to him). Apparently he has the same speech teacher as I do as well and asked her if I was in class this one day. Like seriously, the ********]

Newbie Noob

1,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
had them pretty often and they suck a**. nothings worse then being on the bus and a creeper staring at you and following you around where your going.
I had a stalker in high school when I was a freshmen, so I know about creepers. ********, this kid was sooo creepy. gonk He was in a wheel-chair and s**t. He had a notebook that he kept with him where he put down information about the girls he liked in our school, like why he liked them, their class schedule, who they hang out with, their personality, where they hung out after class, some real creepy s**t.
I remember one time, I stole it cause I was interested in what he was writing, in the first page he wrote a note about whoever is reading this he would find and murder. I put it back after ripping out all the pages besides the first one, cause ******** that, I'm not letting the ******** creep on girls..

A few days later he approached me and was all like "I know you stole my notebook. There was a single red hair in the binding." gonk gonk gonk

Creepy as ********.

Popular Raider

Dolce Rogue
I would've given him the finger, or talked to him in Spanish. He's probably fixated on you emotion_kirakira

Creepers, hm, well yeah. People who just stare at me without saying a word, makes me feel uncomfy as ********]

Like ******** mimes! Mimes are like silent clowns, which makes them far creepier than clowns IMO.

Bara Doge's Queen

Omnipresent Senshi

Diabolical Eevee
Dolce Rogue

Like ******** mimes! Mimes are like silent clowns, which makes them far creepier than clowns IMO.

Oh God this one time this woman who was dressed as a dude [much more older, fat and just overall creepy] kept staring at my legs with lusty eyes. I was wearing a skirt and it wasn't even short. I felt so ******** violated ;n; And that happens all the time too. It's just that people are so ******** creepy sometimes. A stare can ruin your entire day.

Greedy Receiver

It sounds like he was just being an a*****e. My brother-in-law used to do this to women all the time. He would even go as far as to follow them home at night, stalking them for the sheer joy of it. It stopped when one of them called the cops. Dumbass.
Although that sounds terrifying and disturbing, I gotta admit the visual made me laugh. rofl
The fact that he was wearing a dress, maybe he does that regularly? Who knows? Some people are just creeps.

Your story reminds me of my own creepy road story. I was driving on the highway with my friends with the windows down and this creepy 40 year old man on a motorcycle starts to keep pace with me. The freeway wasn't crowded so it was him in one lane and I in the other. I guess he was intensely staring into my car at me and my friends because my friends started to giggle and make a fuss about it. I didn't look, I was keeping my eyes on the road.

The guy on the motorcycle drives in SUPER close to my car, like I seriously thought he was going to hit us and we're on the freeway! He must of had a death with. He was literally a foot from my face now just staring while we're both going 75-80 and so I look like WTF?! He does it for like 2-3 miles then exits. gonk

Azorii's Wife

Wheezing Sophomore

tj is no butt face
I had a stalker in high school when I was a freshmen, so I know about creepers. ********, this kid was sooo creepy. gonk He was in a wheel-chair and s**t. He had a notebook that he kept with him where he put down information about the girls he liked in our school, like why he liked them, their class schedule, who they hang out with, their personality, where they hung out after class, some real creepy s**t.
I remember one time, I stole it cause I was interested in what he was writing, in the first page he wrote a note about whoever is reading this he would find and murder. I put it back after ripping out all the pages besides the first one, cause ******** that, I'm not letting the ******** creep on girls..

A few days later he approached me and was all like "I know you stole my notebook. There was a single red hair in the binding." gonk gonk gonk

Creepy as ********, TJ

Fashionable Genius

Indie Damsel
Creepers are basically all around me.
Ever since Middle School, guys have been hitting on me, creeping on me, honking their cars, trying to get in my pants, etc. Though during 8th-10th grade it stopped at school because majority of the people assumed I was a lesbian because I rejected all the guys who hit on me.

In College now, I have had to find different routes to get to my classes, leave class right away and just go on my phone and call someone. I've had guys come up to me randomly asking for my number and if I wanted to have sex (I'm still wanting to know how the ******** do people have the guts to go up to a random girl they don't even know and ask if she wants to have sex with them with a straight a** face.).

Seriously, this one guy this semester just stands at the stairs and even stood by my class (because he would constantly walk beside me when I just nod and barely say anything to him). Apparently he has the same speech teacher as I do as well and asked her if I was in class this one day. Like seriously, the ********]
Oh god that sucks. sad
Velvet Overkill
tj is no butt face

Creepy as ********, TJ
It's not funny. He genuinely creeped me out, and that's hard, I don't get creeped out often, I'm a big girl.

Profitable Prophet

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
i hate it when they blow up my build
Elizabeth of York

I just want to know what causes them to be that clingy of another being sad

Greedy Genius

Ughhh creepers...

I was waiting outside the dressing rooms for my mom when a guy, who was with his kids, stops to just stare at me while his wife went into the dressing room too. It was so awkward. I just left.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff