Welcome to Gaia! ::

LOOK GIRL YOU NEED TO LEARN WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT BEFORE U TALK ABOUT IT.

Ironside Archangel
I gagged....

Lesson 1:What is toddlercon?

Having sex with toddlers (wrong. toddlercon is pictures DRAWN TOO SHOW ENGAGING IN SEXUAL ACTIVITIES WITH A TODDLER.)

Lesson 2: Who watches toddlercon?

******** up people, *****, people who deserve to die. Loli doesn't even sink this low!!!( AGAIN DO YOUR F'ING RESEARCH. LET ME ANSWER HERE FOR ALL YOU OTHER STUPID POSTS ABOUT TODDLERCON, LOLICON, AND SHOTA. YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A F*CKED UP PHYCO TO VIEW ALL THE ABOVE. IT IS A WAY TO SEE ALL THE ABOVE WITHOUT HAVING TO HURT THE KIDS TO SEE IT. )

Lesson 3: Why toddlercon?

To once again prove there is NO GOD!!! ( AGAIN UR A FCKING MORON; OH YOU ARE ALSO WRONG. IT IS TO BE ABLE TO VIEW DESIRES WITH OUT ACTUALY GOING OUT AND RAPING A TODDLER.)

Lesson 4: Visual aid

b***h, don't go there... talk2hand
toddlercon?
QUICK! SOMEBODY CALL PED0BEAR!!
***** bear strikes again rofl
This is so low, even ***** won't go there! XD

If you think about it, isn't it better that we have this s**t on the net rather than ***** going around and actually /trying/ it?
User ImageUser Image

Guro Toddlercon > Regular Toddlercon. redface

6,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
The_Gin_Ookami
This is so low, even ***** won't go there! XD

If you think about it, isn't it better that we have this s**t on the net rather than ***** going around and actually /trying/ it?

Most of the time things like give them more ideas on how to try it. D:
itt: more examples of socially unacceptable fetishes.

Giygasm's King

Demonic Sweetheart

16,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
I thought it was a convention for toddlers. surprised
Via Ambulance or Aircraft

Most of the time things like give them more ideas on how to try it. D:

You really don't know much about the Toddlercon community, do you? :/

@Zollith: You make it sound like a bad thing. Who really cares about being accepted by society? If they're going to judge you based on your fetish/kink, then they're not worth talking to.

Shameless Seeker

Hm, not really for Toddlercon, I can't say that it's good or bad but definitely gives ***** or the people who watch it the idea that they can get away with it.
1234-dance war kitteh X3

Hm, not really for Toddlercon, I can't say that it's good or bad but definitely gives ***** or the people who watch it the idea that they can get away with it.

Wrong.
I watch it, yet I have no intention of raping anyone. Same goes for others in the community.

Shameless Seeker

Sai Kaitou X
1234-dance war kitteh X3

Wrong.
I watch it, yet I have no intention of raping anyone. Same goes for others in the community.

Hey, I'm not trying to point fingers at people who watch loli, toddler, or shota con bad cause personally I like shota con and I don't ******** little boys. I'm just trying to say that some twisted ******** out there would get the wrong idea. I wasn't applying it directly to you, I'm applying it to the people who actually ******** a baby and thought it was okay.

nb4
I'm not butt hurt.
LCL Milkshake
IT'S AWWRRRRIGGGGGGHHHHHHT.
1234-dance war kitteh X3

Hey, I'm not trying to point fingers at people who watch loli, toddler, or shota con bad cause personally I like shota con and I don't ******** little boys. I'm just trying to say that some twisted ******** out there would get the wrong idea. I wasn't applying it directly to you, I'm applying it to the people who actually ******** a baby and thought it was okay.

nb4
I'm not butt hurt.

Ah, alright then.
I apologize. The way you said it made it sound like you were generalizing, so I assumed you were.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff