no 0.41666666666667 41.7% [ 15 ]
poll whore 0.30555555555556 30.6% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 36 ]
< 1 2

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Generous 100
legalising it makes it more accessible, but also makes it taxable by the government. It also means it becomes a regulated product in the marketplace. Leave it where it is: at the borderline between decriminalised and illegal
Okay, sheep (aka future dare offcier)
brody266
i think that legalizing marajuana would be wrong.

i believe that drugs are stupid and its not good to do.

If you think they are wrong I think it is your choice not to take them. I believe that all drugs should be legalized so that we all have the choice and the crime element is taken away
I think if alchohol is legal, why not marijuana?

On a personal note though, I think they should both be illegal.
They impair the senses. It's dangerous, and bad for you.
+ They both smell bad.
Freezer Eskimos of Remu
Legalizing it could have two effects:
1) It would cut down on use because it's now legal and therefore uncool
2) Increase use by about 10 fold. It's all ready THE most popular college drug next to alcohol, and if it were legal, it might just encourage stupid will-power-lacking college freshmen to binge use it the way they do alcohol.

(I'm a little sick of ******** freshmen)

I'm on the fence on this one.
it would be much better if they used pout instead. It doesn't Impare your driving. and alchohol is much worse for you.
[Dinosaur]
I think if alchohol is legal, why not marijuana?

On a personal note though, I think they should both be illegal.
They impair the senses. It's dangerous, and bad for you.
+ They both smell bad.
who cares if you think they smell bad. I think they both smell good. Farting isnt illegal.

Fluffy Bunny

22,650 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Fhil
who cares if you think they smell bad. I think they both smell good. Farting isnt illegal.
rofl
As long the government does not make any money from drugs, it will be illegal. The should legalize it and tax the hell out of it. Make it so you can only use it at home and etc
Calum Day
bambulus
Don't much of a crap either way.

I ain't smokin it, but it's really no worse than alcohol.
Alcohol is much worse, actually.

~ heart ~
3nodding Ditto!!!
Not only does it do more physical damage but no one ever became violent because they smoked a joint. Alcohol is the source of most domestic abuse.
It should stay illigal cause that way when I smoke it it is like, "OMG, you smoke marijuana? that is like illigal!" also, if they legalize it, I wont get any money cause they will sell the stuff in stores and crap. Since it is illiagal, I make a whole lot of money.
Dradeeus
They have alot of tests that say that Marajuana is not only addictive like cigarrettes, but damages your lungs even more.

while this is true, it doesn't take many hits to get you high. Nobody smokes a full blunt in even a week, unless you're a druggy that does it all the time. People smoke numerous cigs in one day.

Alcohol and weed really have the same effect. People just think weed is a gateway drug that will lead you into worse stuff. Weed also has the stigma of being associated with gangsters, druggies, "lowlifes" etc.

Not that drugs or alcohol are good.
yes all drugs should be legal

O.G. Gaian

Fhil
It doesn't Impare your driving.

Eh... yeah, it does. Maybe not in the same way, but it does slow your response time (as does alcohol)... and anything that alters your state of mind is going to have an effect on your driving. Even if you don't notice!

TigerBearWolf
yes all drugs should be legal

I like your thinking. 3nodding

Desirable Partier

brody266
i think that legalizing marajuana would be wrong.

i believe that drugs are stupid and its not good to do.
i totally agree with u...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces