Welcome to Gaia! ::

So racism seems to be the trend around here. I have been hibernating in my guilds for a while, excuse me.

But the trend going around seems to be as such;

1. White person doesn't like black people
2. White person says something to piss of self-minding blac person
3. Black person beats the s**t of of the racist ********
4. White person cops out on "I didn't know them, it's just REVERSE racism! They don't like me cause I'm white!)

At this point I am assuming a lot of people agree with me on this. It seems fairly obvious to anyone that reads a complaint racism thread.

But last I checked, the black people in my community don't hate nor blame me for anything. I'm no better off than them financially.

So I don't know if it's different in your area, but in California it seems both Hispanics and blacks are just trying to live their lives in regard to white people. They still don't like each other for some reason. It was told to me once, but I was high.

It seems to me the only people still sensitive to racism are white people that focus on it. To me it goes like this...Good people are good people, assholes are assholes. Regardless of race.

Discuss.
I know how you feel penny.

Maybe in the South things are different.

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Ah, so true.
Spider Bloody Jerusalem
I know how you feel penny.

Maybe in the South things are different.
Maybe. I dunno. I don't live in the South.
Why the hell does someone need to get the s**t beat out of them for racism? Unless they're physically harming someone, or destroying their property, or harassing them directly, there's no reason to b***h. If you don't like racism, don't start a hate war and give them a reason to hate you more.
Quite correct. Call me a dirty old hippie, but why can't we just all get along?
Racism is just that one trend that will never go away.

And causes many overdone topics to be made.
The Steadfast
Why the hell does someone need to get the s**t beat out of them for racism? Unless they're physically harming someone, or destroying their property, or harassing them directly, there's no reason to b***h. If you don't like racism, don't start a hate war and give them a reason to hate you more.
You didn't read the flow chart I had provided did you? Re-read step 2.
All this race stuff starts getting me confused.
I'm not racially offended by anything.
But isn't defining people as white and black rasist also, you sir are a rasist.
In the south it's different... and I mean in the DEEP south. As in Florida... South Florida! Like on the EDGE of EXTREME!... There are still some racist ******** though.
X_Dark_Shadow_Fox_X

Uh, no, not really. I mean, more accurate would be to call them peachy-beige and dark brown, but since white people call themselves white and black people call themselves black, I think that's allowed. If he'd called them honkies and negroes, it might be different.
I have no problem with anyone on a massive scale. However the black kids in my area seem to think it's the cool thing to pick on one of the only white guys around.

Good luck to them I say, because if they're calling me racist, I'd love to see it hold up in court when one stabs me.
X_Dark_Shadow_Fox_X
It's classification. It's natrual human tendancy to say "You as a category have the same skin tones. They differ from this group significantly. You are ___ and you guys are ___"

Now saying I hate all blacks and other groups is racist.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff