Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Phantom

Foxydoe
Teh Skarekrow
Foxydoe
Pretty accurate representation of how these things usually go, actually emotion_eyebrow

Who did you get?

Also, I don't know WHY your posts usually make me smile, but they do!
*grins*

I looked at 'em all from the bottom up, so the eye of sauron was my first "pick" ~ yayyy for creepy-old-dude stalkers you definitely don't want following you home? xp

LOL! From Sauron, it was pretty much all downhill from there!

And don't worry, I don't stalk! xd I barely have the attention span to sit through most TV shows!

Enduring Phantom

zanisuu
Teh Skarekrow
zanisuu
the damn cactus

Ouch! ...But then, you have to admit, in GD alone you could probably find ten worse candidates! I just wouldn't recommend dancing cheek to cheek for a first date.

nah it's fine
no pain, no gain, right? wink

LOL! Well, that's gonna be a lot of 'gain' then, especially if the two of you really get close!
i dont want to go on a date with a cactus
#2, he's my soulmate

Wheezing Girl

id go on a date with a cactus
ya i got cactus
he's super nice
real gentleman
as 4 a second date
we will just have 2 see
Teh Skarekrow
Foxydoe
Teh Skarekrow
Foxydoe
Pretty accurate representation of how these things usually go, actually emotion_eyebrow

Who did you get?

*grins*

I looked at 'em all from the bottom up, so the eye of sauron was my first "pick" ~ yayyy for creepy-old-dude stalkers you definitely don't want following you home? xp

And don't worry, I don't stalk! xd I barely have the attention span to sit through most TV shows!

Aw, no tv?

Enduring Phantom

Livid Wretch

That's a shame, because the cactus was really looking forward to meeting you! Polished his pot, got a needle cut, even blossomed one of those cactus flowers! He's going to be heartbroken.

Enduring Phantom

tvler oakley
#2, he's my soulmate

Ah! "The Man Who Laughs"! Fun fact: His appearance heavily inspired the appearance of the Joker when he was created for the Batman comics!

Enduring Phantom

Cardigan Queen
id go on a date with a cactus

Fun Fact: He looked like

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

^That before he found out he had a date tonight!

Enduring Phantom

x-SiR v4-x
ya i got cactus
he's super nice
real gentleman
as 4 a second date
we will just have 2 see

I'm glad YOU see his inner beauty, because for some reason, a lot of people think he's a real p***k!

OG Member

I hope it's easy to let down a cactus. "I had a lot of fun tonight sir but I don't think this is a good match."

Enduring Phantom

Foxydoe
Teh Skarekrow
Foxydoe
Teh Skarekrow
Foxydoe

Who did you get?

*grins*

Aw, no tv?

Heh! Well, I DO admittedly watch TV, just not too many of the serious hour-long series. Not because I don't like them or anything, I just miss an episode or space out watching one and just lose track of the whole series.

But aside from that, I'll play some games, read, go fishing, hang out with buddies, go for a drive, that sort of crap, nothing too incredible, but it keeps me happy.
Teh Skarekrow
Livid Wretch

That's a shame, because the cactus was really looking forward to meeting you! Polished his pot, got a needle cut, even blossomed one of those cactus flowers! He's going to be heartbroken.
aaaw heart well i guess i could give it a shot

Enduring Phantom

Keruri
I hope it's easy to let down a cactus. "I had a lot of fun tonight sir but I don't think this is a good match."

Damn, cactus is coming up a LOT in this competition! Sure, a lot of people break the date, but at least he's getting the exposure!

Besides, dating a cactus isn't too different from dating a student at Cornell: He's a green p***k who needs his pot to survive!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff