Dangerous Noob

1,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Deep In The Valley
XO The Host
Deep In The Valley
Sounds like you need to put him in his place and knock him the ******** out. So what if you want to bone his sister. He needs to man up and accept, shes female, shes gonna get boned. And more then likely already has, many times.
Many many times. I shoudlnt be ******** with her but I;v'e known her for 5 years, and have lways secretly liked her and I watched the wholer change from an innocent girl to a girl with a bad repuyation. Its tragic when oyu know her whole story. I dont love her, well atleast I dont think I do, bit I could neever in my power be able to muster the heartlessness to break her heart. Hes seen me play girls bfore so I kinda get why hes mad, but Im not trying to playh er which is what he doesnt understand.

Well technically, based on what you just said, you are in fact, "playing her".

"Many many times" as in she's gotten boned many times byt other guys, and that I shouldnt ******** her with her cause she's known to be easy in highsdchool and rumoured to have herpes. I'm still clean, so I found out first hand its just a rumour. And I dont love anymore cause of past relationships that taught me to be wary when stepping in thatb oundary, but I was already in that boundary before I set that wall up. Shes the only girl that knows me as a person, and every other girl I dont talk to after I ********. She;s different, man. Ive tried to conviknce myself for 2 years that I shouldn't like her, but despite all my attempts I cant bring myself to look away.

Dangerous Noob

1,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
hank ill
XO The Host
hank ill
XO The Host
hank ill
looks like u are drunk
its not a ******** up situation
just wait til he accepts it

He said that he knew I kida liked her, but he never knew I actually ******** her multiple times. I told him about every night I slept in his house behidn his back, and all the storyies leading to me gettingi n bed with her. I would be mad too if I heard that, but like, I liked her for much longer than I knew him.

well that was ******** unnecessary
dont give details like that next time you get into that kind of situation, it will help them a lot

Not liek the overly sexual parts of it, just like who confronted who, what we said to eachother, asnd when it was. I wanted him to udnerstand that these feelings have been for a while, I didnt mean it in any way to like poek it in his face. HEs dating a girl that isn't my family, but I see as my cousin because Ive known them since I migratedd, and he tells me their sex stories all the time. I thought he would understand, guess he didn;t.

no dude haha you should not do that its really overboard im telling you
you dont get sexual about someone's sister. its not the same as 'seeing someone as your cousin'. its a sister. you should have just emphasized that you care about her and want the best for her and if he trusts you he will be okay with it
i feel bad for your friend, seriously

I gusess so, but would you rather know from the source or find out from someone else? I;m really straight up with everything, and it killed me that I was with his sister wihtout telling him.
XO The Host

I gusess so, but would you rather know from the source or find out from someone else? I;m really straight up with everything, and it killed me that I was with his sister wihtout telling him.

im not saying withhold all information. im saying be choosy about what you say.
say something like, ive been with her.
that is obvious and yet it conveys no details.
next time just stick to the broadest way to say it. i mean, if this situation ever arises for you again.
another thing - dont share details about it with him ever again. it will just be better for your friendship.

Dangerous Noob

1,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
homeless fun
my dad wears those boots for work. he is a mental health nurse. i want him to quit he gets hurt. :c the security sux.

Lmao from the entire story, you only comment about my boots? xd
XO The Host
homeless fun
my dad wears those boots for work. he is a mental health nurse. i want him to quit he gets hurt. :c the security sux.

cuz the boots are oasum. love boots.

5,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
MrMajiru
Please fix your spelling...

Greedy Millionaire

username dedicated to the weeknd?

Dangerous Noob

1,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
hiieu
username dedicated to the weeknd?

Haha yes, I love him. Makes amazing music.

Dangerous Noob

1,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
homeless fun
XO The Host
homeless fun

cuz the boots are oasum. love boots.

Same, work boots are my favourite type of shoes to wear. They make me feel like a man.

Enduring Phantom

7,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
I'd have just pulled out my M9 from it's holster right then and there and shot you point blank in the face if that's how you broached the subject.

Don't tell me you've been ******** he. Tell me that you love he, and that you want to pursue a relationship with her. What the hell is wrong with you? What happens in the bedroom is between you and her. Also, I don't have a sister. But yeah, I'd have just killed you on the spot.

Dangerous Noob

1,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
-ChAoS AnD DiScOrD-
I'd have just pulled out my M9 from it's holster right then and there and shot you point blank in the face if that's how you broached the subject.

Don't tell me you've been ******** he. Tell me that you love he, and that you want to pursue a relationship with her. What the hell is wrong with you? What happens in the bedroom is between you and her. Also, I don't have a sister. But yeah, I'd have just killed you on the spot.
I said that to him, too. But he has a right to know, come on. I would rather him hear it from me than from someone else, and people started finding out at school from eye witnesses. My school spreads rumours like wild fire, might as well tell him the truth of what happened than him hear a fake story. We talked this morning and he said sorry for punching me, and I said sorry for going into detail with it, and we're back to normal now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff