Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Noob

1,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
And that I love her mroe athan anyother girl Ive ever met. He tried fihgitng me but I put on my steel toed boots on and told him to sit down cause I dont wanna fight him, but now heh ates me cause I told gim the truth. I understand that hse mad, but like, would he rather me not tell ihgm? I wouldnt tell him if I wasnt serious, but he cant see that I legitimmately likeh er and not trying to play her.

Also, I knew her before I knew him, so I didn't become firneds with him to get with her.

Thi ssituations is ******** up.

Please fix your spelling...

Dangerous Noob

1,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
MrMajiru

Just got home (Its 2"42 where I am) and me and him plus our friend drank 16 beers eac.h Give me a break I'm butt naked right now with a garbage next to me.
XO The Host
MrMajiru

Just got home (Its 2"42 where I am) and me and him plus our friend drank 16 beers eac.h Give me a break I'm butt naked right now with a garbage next to me.
And you expect me to believe your story now..? You're drunk as ********]

Dangerous Noob

1,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
NekromanticSkittlegasmic
Sounds like you got yourself in a pickle.
I know. I let him punch m in the face only once, but he kept on going and I hads to fight back and tel lhim to sit down. Like, what a compicated predicament. I'm spending the next weekend with his sister at this nearby beach with 2 other couples in a hotel, so I dont want him to hate me if I didnt tellk him.

Dangerous Noob

1,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
MrMajiru
XO The Host
MrMajiru

And you expect me to believe your story now..? You're drunk as ********] 16 beers isn't enough to forget s**t unless youer like 15. :/
NekromanticSkittlegasmic
Sounds like you got yourself in a pickle.
XO The Host
MrMajiru
XO The Host
MrMajiru

And you expect me to believe your story now..? You're drunk as ********] 16 beers isn't enough to forget s**t unless youer like 15. :/
And you're... 17?

Greedy Consumer

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Dangerous Noob

1,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
MrMajiru
XO The Host
MrMajiru
XO The Host
MrMajiru

And you're... 17?
18, actualy.

Fatcat

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

• •Ahahahaha, classic.
• •

You're awful, I love you!
XO The Host
MrMajiru
XO The Host
MrMajiru
XO The Host
MrMajiru

And you're... 17?
18, actualy.
Nice. Illegal drinking. You're cool.

1,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Sounds like you need to put him in his place and knock him the ******** out. So what if you want to bone his sister. He needs to man up and accept, shes female, shes gonna get boned. And more then likely already has, many times.

Dangerous Noob

1,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
MrMajiru
XO The Host
MrMajiru
XO The Host
MrMajiru
And you're... 17?
18, actualy.
Nice. Illegal drinking. You're cool.
I';m 19 in like 3 months, and the drinknig age here is 19. Stop beinga prude ********, being an uptight a*****e doesnmt bring you clsoer to happiness.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff