Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lucky Lucifer
It depends what you care about more, your friends or yourself. If you want your friends to have you with them and you think they won't be able to live without you stay. If not leave.
me leaving releives some of the tension in the group, but it also might cause more. I just don't know which one would be better for everyone. I mean its not like I don't have somewhere to go...
why is it so bad where you are right now?
are you being raped? abused? treated unfairly? or are you just not going anywhere else with your life there?

i think if its any of the things above you should save up money and move to a different state where you have some friends
Annabobanna
Well stick around dear...maybe WHILE you're sticking around you could find things that make you happy. Indulge more in yourself. Maybe you just need a relaxing day, or chocolate...
I've done that for too long and look where its gotten me
Annabobanna
Well stick around dear...maybe WHILE you're sticking around you could find things that make you happy. Indulge more in yourself. Maybe you just need a relaxing day, or chocolate...

I advise Cadbury's.

heart
creepyheather
are you being raped? abused? treated unfairly? or are you just not going anywhere else with your life there?

i think if its any of the things above you should save up money and move to a different state where you have some friends
more like I just want to runaway from a problem I'm causing among my friends that's causing them just as much trouble
I gotta go for abit
Kanna Taisho
creepyheather

more like I just want to runaway from a problem I'm causing among my friends that's causing them just as much trouble

well whats the problem? noone can really give you any accurate advice without knowing the situation
Stick around.

If you feel bad, have yo tried meditation to relax... it helped me a lot mrgreen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff