Welcome to Gaia! ::

Just take your bloody gold, ya pollwhores!

._. 1 100.0% [ 250 ]
Total Votes:[ 250 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13

get the metal out of their mouths...
i see a fourteen year old kid running around in big clothes and twitching at the tinfoil in his mouth..
or maybe bragging about his orthodontist given "grill"
they all need to die..except the ones that actually act human and wear there pants at the waste!!!
THANK YOU.

BRING BACK THE '20'S GANGSTERS!
yo dawg you trippin with da homies? i aint no wangsta, imma real gangsta! wit ma bling an' ma bad spelling! in da house yo!

*waits to be flamed... hehehe*
no but seriously, why the hell are you ranting in an internet forum under the name of "Gaia Online"? not even wangsters go to cartoon forums....
I LUFF YOU.

I believe this thread can go along with the ******** Gangster Starter Sets.
Bippythemonkey
no but seriously, why the hell are you ranting in an internet forum under the name of "Gaia Online"? not even wangsters go to cartoon forums....
Because I was bored. Why else does anyone even COME to Gaia?
Forgotten Purity
I LUFF YOU.

I believe this thread can go along with the ******** Gangster Starter Sets.
>_>
Gangsters can't afford computers. dramallama
It annoys the hell out of me to hear white people talking black. I'm not racist at all but it still annoys me. I'll go up to some white person and say "hello!" and I get "yo whats up dog?" >_<
jupiter_zaps_all
It annoys the hell out of me to hear white people talking black. I'm not racist at all but it still annoys me. I'll go up to some white person and say "hello!" and I get "yo whats up dog?" >_<
I don't think it's just "white" talking "black", I think it's just "people" talking like "idiots". I am not a fourlegged, furry animal that eats dog treats, so don't call me one! stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff