Welcome to Gaia! ::

my name is asuka! otherkin. aromantic demi-pansexual. gloomgender and aesthetgender. sad/sads/sadself or they/them/their!
i have PTSD, panic disorder, autism, depression, social anxiety, dyscalculia, dysgraphia and ADHD. (all self diagnosed
what the ********
society today pls

Victory

GLOOMGENDER

I'm oddishgender ftw
i'm rei ayanami and women are entitled to thing because white males are the root of all evil

Wealthy Ladykiller

i too suffer from the aforementioned, self-diagnosed maladies. my handlers refuse to release me from my cage, so i use tumblr as a means of sampling the current world state. you are all very fascinating.
tumblr used to be a chill place now its full of ******** neo nazis/racists, babies crying about being "triggered" and "able bodied" people, and people making up stupid ******** sexual orientations like demisexual just to feel different.
My word I hate Tumblr, it's just a cess pit of furries, misandry and ******** morons.

Clean Citizen

my main reason for hating tumblr is because everyone thinks it's a blog. i hate blogs anyway but when i'm in a writing class and they ask if anyone has a blog and people raise their hands and say tumblr i want to fking kill them well not rly kill but they r so dumb i cant even anything

Friendly Reveler

well you summed up tumblr pretty darn well.
tw tw tw tw tw tw tw tw tw

Dapper Cat

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Meh. I don't have a problem with that.

Desirable Lunatic

wat da tumbala

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items