Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roisterer

idiosynkrasia
Kasze
idiosynkrasia
Kasze
That's compelling. But you say you're usually dominant? Is that the 'feminazi' agency coming out?

yeah, she does raise her head especially in relationships. but when i'm single, i get along with men without problems.
i'm avoiding relationships for now, because i'm obviously not capable of a relationship in which mutual respect exists.

Are you waiting for one wherein mutual respect is not required?

i don't know. i don't want one night stands, and i don't want a partner who starts a family with me.
i want to just hang out with a person without next levels in relationships, but people find it meaningless.

Isn't it?

Roisterer

JAPONlCA

i will probably never fit any of those
but i can make u a tasty drink

I'm sure there are a few.

What kind of drink?

Roisterer

heauxbot
Kasze
heauxbot
lol

What's so funny?
I just remember a past thread you made listing your ideal woman or something and I went off a bit coz I thought it was ridiculous how specific the list was. and this one is even more specific than the last.
I know you're not serious with this thread though.

can I pretend I fit all of those and be your concubine? smile
I'm great in the sack, that's really all it comes down to, right???

That's because it was very tongue-in-cheek, essentially listing most of the things my lady friend is.

You would have to admit subordinance to my lady friend.
Concubines are not required to perform sexually.
Kasze
JAPONlCA

What kind of drink?

i make nice hot drinks if ud like

Roisterer

JAPONlCA
Kasze
JAPONlCA

What kind of drink?

i make nice hot drinks if ud like

That will do.
Kasze
idiosynkrasia
Kasze
idiosynkrasia
Kasze
That's compelling. But you say you're usually dominant? Is that the 'feminazi' agency coming out?

yeah, she does raise her head especially in relationships. but when i'm single, i get along with men without problems.
i'm avoiding relationships for now, because i'm obviously not capable of a relationship in which mutual respect exists.

i don't know. i don't want one night stands, and i don't want a partner who starts a family with me.
i want to just hang out with a person without next levels in relationships, but people find it meaningless.

Isn't it?

not for me. i give value to friends more than family. it depends on your own views. personally i have no intention to have kids.
but if you value having a family and it's one of your goals in life, yeah. then it's a meaningless relationship for you.

Roisterer

idiosynkrasia
Kasze
idiosynkrasia
Kasze
idiosynkrasia
Kasze

Isn't it?

not for me. i give value to friends more than family. it depends on your own views. personally i have no intention to have kids.
but if you value having a family and it's one of your goals in life, yeah. then it's a meaningless relationship for you.

Surely there is a submissive man who does not value having a family. In the GD, even.

Roisterer

heauxbot
Kasze
heauxbot
Kasze
heauxbot
lol

What's so funny?
I just remember a past thread you made listing your ideal woman or something and I went off a bit coz I thought it was ridiculous how specific the list was. and this one is even more specific than the last.

That's because it was very tongue-in-cheek, essentially listing most of the things my lady friend is.

yeah sure smile
whaat? oh I guess you're right. but it seems like that's what they're usually there for. an extramarital companion. what else lol

You're right. But I'm different.
Kasze
Surely there is a submissive man who does not value having a family. In the GD, even.

surely. i have never dated one, though, so it's possible they appear better in my mind than in reality.

Roisterer

heauxbot
Kasze
heauxbot
Kasze
heauxbot

yeah sure smile
whaat? oh I guess you're right. but it seems like that's what they're usually there for. an extramarital companion. what else lol

You're right. But I'm different.
damn too bad surprised

I am not sure how to respond to that.

Roisterer

indian reserve in my vag
check
check
check
check
idc about fashion or fitness
check
check