Welcome to Gaia! ::

What is it?

Istanbul 0.3134328358209 31.3% [ 21 ]
Constantinople 0.3134328358209 31.3% [ 21 ]
It belongs to the people that first owned it. The Persians. 0.37313432835821 37.3% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 67 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Skuffy
Numbuh 7
Ever since that one Turkish exchange student at my school that I thought was super extra hot omfg, I have studied Turkey. Yes, I do know about it.

EDIT: And besides, if they didn't change the name, there would not be the sexy song, Istanbul by Ceza and Nefret.

Pfft

Persia>Turkey
You fail at math because: Turkey > Persia, everything else, you, and your mother too. And also, Persia is now Iran. Duh.
No, not really. But for some reason, I rather like that song by They Might Be Giants.
Numbuh 7
Skuffy
Numbuh 7
Ever since that one Turkish exchange student at my school that I thought was super extra hot omfg, I have studied Turkey. Yes, I do know about it.

EDIT: And besides, if they didn't change the name, there would not be the sexy song, Istanbul by Ceza and Nefret.

Pfft

Persia>Turkey
You fail at math because: Turkey > Persia, everything else, you, and your mother too. And also, Persia is now Iran. Duh.

Duh. I should now that. I'm Iranian.
I thought you were talking about the song. sad
Iran>Greece>Turkey

pwned.
Skuffy
Does anyone even care about Istanbul and Constantinople except for the Turks and Greeks?

Discuss:

- Do you give a flying ********?
it was the the eastern roman empire that owned constantinople
eh doesnt really matter, either way its still cool..... the names just roll off the tongue
i don't Know
do you like poeple with Big heads
Istanbul... they built that whole neighborhood out of wood. Out of wood!
I guess I'll still be around when they burn, burn it down.
Even the museum of idiots.
domokun <_<
Holy Crap!! Troll King love that song!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff