Welcome to Gaia! ::

poll

whore 1 100.0% [ 62 ]
Total Votes:[ 62 ]
< 1 2

I love to call the Fuzz on my neighbors.
=3
My next door neighboor has LOUD parties. It sucks, because they last till like, 5 am, and they are on school days scream
::cringes about loud people:: Where I live, I'm almost sandwiched in between two huge bars. One's across the street but they're relatively quiet. But the one behind me, at a diagonal from my back porch are so loud it's ridiculous.

Every single weekend, they either host live bands or play their jukeboxes so loud, even with their doors closed you can feel your house booming and shaking PLUS make out the lyrics to songs to sing along with.

I don't know how many times we've called the cops to report the noise, it lasts from about 11pm - 3am. The houses on either side of them have little kids that sleep there! So far we haven't been able to tell if the cops even responded to the calls which is stupid.

Plus their customers always get drunk, and drive across our lawn as a shortcut to get to the main road instead of using the driveway of the bar itself. I HATE that place. scream

Zack Mcdol's Widow

Dedicated Dabbler

17,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
My next door neighbor also throws up the volume and throws crazy parties he doesn't invite anyone from the neighborhood to. Only family are allowed in, he says.

I guess the police department always showing up at his door count as family. xd
i hate that
is buttsecks considered disturbing other people?

cause thats how I have fun
ThinLizzy
There's a family down the road from us who have a continuous party from Friday night to Monday morning, every week. On a quiet night I can hear their shitty 50 Cent from my house, so I can only imagine how bad it must be for their next-door neighbours. The people on one side of them are selling their house since they have a baby and a disabled child living there and the constant noise disrupts them.

owwww. poor baby!
That's like my friends amazing sound system. If it's on like, 2, you can hear it across the whole street. It goes up to 100 rofl
FireClaw15
Turn the volume up on your speakers even louder and have a loudness contest =O

Good idea.
I'll do that just now.
It's 2:00 AM here.

cool
im not dumbass, that's the first thing i did, the sad thing it's that we already call the police and they havent come yet...
call the cops
Where I used to live, the people above my family would throw parties every weekend (which would be at like 3am, none-the-less) and not only would they scream, and dance with their music and what not, they'd jump. Like climb on couches and jump really hard.

But sometimes we'd put on heavy metal and blast them out. We blasted them sons of bitches out! xd
Turn on their garden hose and run it through their basement window.
Carrot Box
There's this annoying dog that my neighbors have, and it barks all day.

tree anti freezing the water bowl...works every time... ninja
There's a family down the road from us who have a continuous party from Friday night to Monday morning, every week. On a quiet night I can hear their shitty 50 Cent from my house, so I can only imagine how bad it must be for their next-door neighbours. The people on one side of them are selling their house since they have a baby and a disabled child living there and the constant noise disrupts them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff