Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hygienic Raider

15,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
I love riding in carts, till I almost smashed into someones car.
Farookh v2.0
Akira F Pain
Capatilising your topic line does not give you magical internet popularity, nor does it increase the 'cool' rating on your thread.

Oh, I know.
I were popular well before I start capitalising thread titles, darling.
Or has I just always done that? I not sure...either way, your argument are redundant.

'I were popular?'
'has I just always done that?'
'argument are redundant?'
Hmmm.. Aren't you the king of the english language.
Akira F Pain
Farookh v2.0
Akira F Pain
Capatilising your topic line does not give you magical internet popularity, nor does it increase the 'cool' rating on your thread.

Oh, I know.
I were popular well before I start capitalising thread titles, darling.
Or has I just always done that? I not sure...either way, your argument are redundant.

'I were popular?'
'has I just always done that?'
'argument are redundant?'
Hmmm.. Aren't you the king of the english language.

He's Farookh.
He doesn't have to do anything to be popular.
Yeah I really hate when shopping carts get left in the parking lots. Its like your driving and your like "yes! a great spot up front near the building!" and then come to realize "oh crap! what the hell is a cart doing here?!" gonk
you horrible person
Teh Schaly
Yeah I really hate when shopping carts get left in the parking lots. Its like your driving and your like "yes! a great spot up front near the building!" and then come to realize "oh crap! what the hell is a cart doing here?!" gonk

You know what worse?
When you go to leave the parking lot, and large car has park next to you so it are practical impossible to get inside without hitting other car with your door.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff