Welcome to Gaia! ::

That's ******** up, know why?
'Cause, what's wrong with pleasuring yourself?
It's HER business not her mums.

Sexy Tree

MrsPeanut
[Akara]
MrsPeanut
My mommy makes lame excuses to see me in the shower.
My daddy use to always tell me he needed some toilet paper

i didn't even keep the toilet paper in my bathroom. xD

That's just creepy. surprised
I know D:
I'd start an incest orgy. 4laugh
Ahaha, I was lokoing for one of my shirts that mysteriously disappeared form my closet in my mother's dresser and I came upon a Giant Purple Vibrating d***o. I was like "WTF? Ew."
and then when me and my best friend were searching for some stuff her mother had stolen from her, we found her strap-on, thats when we found out her mother liked women as well.
thats propa sik i wud pure disown me mum! me science teacher had a used condom hangin out is pokwet 1 tym an his poket was all wet! tha was quite sik!

Sexy Tree

K0rruptive
That's ******** up, know why?
'Cause, what's wrong with pleasuring yourself?
It's HER business not her mums.
That's what I said when she told me her mom took it away!

God. It was a present for her, she had no right to take it away!

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Maybe if your friend's mum got the bug outta her a** she wouldn't need a vibrator. You should tell her that. 3nodding

out of curiosity, how'd you know it had been used? eek
cc7o2
ROFL that's funny! yet it's gross.... why would she want a recording of that?? oh well *sings* You and me ain't nothing but mammals so lets do it like they do on the Discovery Channel

I was waiting for it to be interpreted like that.
n00kie
My mate found a sex book and a collection of sex tapes in her parents bedroom and one of tapes was gone so she looked in their parents TV and they were half way through watching it xd Then she looked in their bin their was about 6 condoms apperently, and then she found a d***o and a vibrator xp
whats the diff between a dildoand a vibrator?
[Akara]
D:

A while back, my friend's exboyfriend bought her a vibrator at an anime convention, as an Easter joke present. That night, her neighbour told her sister, who told my friend's brother who told her mother.

So... Her mother ended up going through all her s**t and finding it, and when my friend came home from school, her mom was sitting on her bed with it in her hand and was all "WTFISTHIS?!"

So we were going through all my friend's mother's s**t today to find a webcam that her mother had stolen, and LOL THERE IT IS.

And it had been used.
LOL

So, her mother used her daughter's vibrator.

The things people do when they can't get laid. XD

So, discuss; s**t you find.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
LOL, all I can say is that's funny. rofl
you should leave a used tampon in her drawer xp
make her think shes going nuts eek
lol omg funny as hell boioioioing...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash