Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Gaian

16,825 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
The :3 faces and weird infrequent posting is very underappreciated by those u try to talk to. I think that developing weird Internet crushes is perfectly normal even though it has only happened once to me really badly. Watching movies with friends online will probably always be my fave infrequent pastime. I hope ur staying off the dope cause it seems like a bad thing to be addicted to. I appreciate that u have an appreciation for old Nintendo music. I'm sorry for de friending u that one time a long time ago and if u still wanna be friends and post on here I wont be a jerk.

Alien Genius

Damn, wtf did they do? eek

Don't you friend everyone? lol

Freakleaff's Husband

Malevolent Punching Bag

dude seems real obsessed w you or jealous one of the two

Ruthless Gaian

16,825 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
littlejoltdeanon

no I became a lot more selective and removed a ton of ppl from my friends list a while ago and when I removed megabubble I thought "I am still very unsure about him"

Ruthless Gaian

16,825 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Boredumb
he was/is obsessed with angel (napalm) who like doesn't post anymore. The threads he made were pretty much just him joking

bad benji's Wife

Big Girl

hes a weirdo

Freakleaff's Husband

Malevolent Punching Bag

Sweagenv4
Boredumb
he was/is obsessed with angel (napalm) who like doesn't post anymore. The threads he made were pretty much just him joking

he seems a bit off. his teasing is like the kind an elementary school kid would do

Ruthless Gaian

16,825 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
spooky treats
hes a weirdo
it is ok to be weird

bad benji's Wife

Big Girl

Sweagenv4
spooky treats
hes a weirdo
it is ok to be weird

not when its creepy

Alien Genius

Sweagenv4
littlejoltdeanon

no I became a lot more selective and removed a ton of ppl from my friends list a while ago and when I removed megabubble I thought "I am still very unsure about him"

It looks like you still got a ton. How many were on there before?

Ruthless Gaian

16,825 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
littlejoltdeanon
Sweagenv4
littlejoltdeanon

It looks like you still got a ton. How many were on there before?
idk but a large chunk of my friends list is ppls banned accounts heh emotion_yatta idk I used to be weird and add a bunch of ppl haphazardly and then I decided that there needs to be a standard for friendship I think it was when I started talking to ppl more

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff