Welcome to Gaia! ::

boys that cry make me happy heart I have no idea why
Gillder
I think there is something wrong with men who don't cry.
It's like they are robots or something.

Definately.
Some things that make others cry make me laugh

when Bambi died? rofl

Romantic movies? rofl

Titanic? rofl rofl rofl
*couldn't breathe from laughing, almost died, would've been ironic, too*

I think it's because I have a sick n twisted sense of humor.

twisted + rofl

Ruthless Fairy

I think it's alright for guys to cry.
Everyone cries.
yea it's ok. They have the same feelings everyone else does and the image people got that men don't cry just stuck to them over the years.
its ok for guyz to cry i guess as long as theyre not crying everyday over a broken shoelace or sumthin... even gurlz shouldnt cry over thsat, and certainly not every day! im a gurl and i dont cry alot tho... i think its sweet when guyz cry... it shows that they hav emotions... who cares if crying isnt 'macho', and i dont believe its not 'macho' as sum ppl say... 3nodding

Conservative Citizen

Erm. Whatever? If you care being a human being, who has emotions, then you need to get a life. Who, on Gaia, gives a s**t if you cried through a movie? No one. Why does our opinion matter so much? In other words, find something else to ask questions about.
only during sex!
vittorio_88
sex???

mmm that made me giggle!
vittorio_88
i just saw corpse bride and i cried at the end of it.
but thats not the first movie i cried in, i also cried in phantom of the opera and the last samurai.
is it okay for males to cry in movies?
I think its ok for guys to cry.....it takes a real man to cry then a fake man my friend.....the men who say "real men dont cry you sissie!!" thats a man who wants to cry but hes to damn preppy!
right?????.

but y cry during sex?
arbiter69
vittorio_88
i just saw corpse bride and i cried at the end of it.
but thats not the first movie i cried in, i also cried in phantom of the opera and the last samurai.
is it okay for males to cry in movies?
I think its ok for guys to cry.....it takes a real man to cry then a fake man my friend.....the men who say "real men dont cry you sissie!!" thats a man who wants to cry but hes to damn preppy!
THATS WHAT I HAVE BEEN WAITING TO HEAR.
thank you
vittorio_88
right?????.

but y cry during sex?

well my dear child... sometimes it hurts and sometimes it's just that enjoyable!
Of course it's okay! Guys have emotions too!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff