Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you have dreams of killing your friend?

no. 0.31428571428571 31.4% [ 22 ]
yes. 0.44285714285714 44.3% [ 31 ]
i can't remember. 0.24285714285714 24.3% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 70 ]
< 1 2 3 4

detective_conan2
I means you're gay.

3nodding

gay as in happy or homosexual? xd
Choclat
detective_conan2
I means you're gay.

3nodding

Both.
;D
If you don't plan on killing her, what's there to be worried about?

Is there some sort of unsolved conflict between the two of you?
Choclat
.Glam.Trash.Kitty.
Death in a dream usually = change. So maybe you're helping your friend make a big change in their life? ..and you're not quite comfortable with it.
this one actually could be true. He is taking VERY hard classes in colleges just to have all the same classes with me. he is not really the "smartest" person out there. I think that could be why.

Most people believe that their subconcious is telling them things thus creating dreams. s: I believe some of it, some of it is just nonsence though. If you remember anything you can search dream dictionarys and such. [Yay for internet. n_n]
Yeah it is perfectly 100% normal...

...if you are a serial killer.
detective_conan2
Choclat
detective_conan2
I means you're gay.

3nodding

Both.
;D
cool. lol. XD.
LOL Hardcore Apple Juice
Yeah it is perfectly 100% normal...

...if you are a serial killer.

i am not. lol.
Violent dreams of any sort are usually a means for your subconcious to deal with what's happening in your life, especially if you're one to avoid conflict (thus having no outlet). The fact that they involve your best friend probably just has to do with the fact that he's around you a lot of the time (I assume) and possibly is present for the conflict, or lack thereof.

That, or you've watched the Number 23 recently, and have developed an obsession.
Ringo Warhol
Violent dreams of any sort are usually a means for your subconcious to deal with what's happening in your life, especially if you're one to avoid conflict (thus having no outlet). The fact that they involve your best friend probably just has to do with the fact that he's around you a lot of the time (I assume) and possibly is present for the conflict, or lack thereof.

That, or you've watched the Number 23 recently, and have developed an obsession.
He is around me alot though. It must be my subconciousness. The number 23? Isn't that the movie with jim carey? I've seen previews but haven't seen it in theatres yet. i might check it out because it might help me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff