You are in...

college. 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 75 ]
the workforce. 0.08 8.0% [ 14 ]
grad school. 0.16 16.0% [ 28 ]
the elite group of dipshits who eat polls out. 0.33142857142857 33.1% [ 58 ]
Total Votes:[ 175 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5

Dangerous Visionary

I'm in college starting my second term on monday. Hell yeah it is worth it. There's a lot of things to learn and you meet all kinds of people. Of course you may think it sucks at frist since everyone is all "party all the time" crazed animals. Anyway if you keep a good head on youself you should be okay. Just ask for help and do all the work. Drop all your high school habits fast. It's better if you don't have a tv. 3nodding

Also take care on who you chose to hang with a lot of time your friends might not make it till year two. So in short college is fun, it takes a lot of work, and depending on where you live it cost a lot. However you can get help with that as well.

Also looks like in the near future most of the menial jobs will be gone because of computers or even robots. So ask yourself do you really want to miss out and put yourself at risk later in life?
6% of American's believe that man never walked on the moon
97% of Americans believe that college is absolutely necessary for a successful life. that means a person is twice as likely to believe we never walked on the moon then to believe college unneccisary; and yet less of us are able to afford college because of rising fee's.
why? the basic laws of supply and demand
a college degree gives a person less of an edge in the workforce, because now everyone has it; and yet to not have it is as bad as not graduating high school 20 years ago. Colleges should focus more on making education accessable to the average person, and put more funds into learning; not sports and lunches. Where is the spirit of intellectual growth? everything is competition now, and to me that makes college not worth it.
two reasons why I want to go to college:
1) I want to learn more about how to design video games
& 2) What do you think it is? -dirty thoughts- ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out