Welcome to Gaia! ::

Autosexuality?

Bad 0.46268656716418 46.3% [ 31 ]
Good 0.53731343283582 53.7% [ 36 ]
Total Votes:[ 67 ]
< 1 2

updownbackwardssidewaysandhoozlepoozlesexuality= me i can tell you that right now. however this "autosexuality is nothing more then a masterbation addiction and is it wrong to practice the safest type of sex there is in the world? that should be an easy question. the real question is, is it wrong to label people being safe? i say yes and we should call those people who are afraid of masterbation... SLUTS because instead of getting their own rocks off they go sleep with someone. LOL not that thats a bad thing either. I say live and let live and so on. if peeps wanna beat their meat or go fishing who cares. let 'em.
-[Suteki da ne]-
Isnt that just masturbation?

You win. 3nodding
logi74
Next thing you know, noobsexuality will exist.

well said xd
Harkonnen 0
People need to stop inventing new sexualities to cover up their addictions, or differences.

mad
My thoughts exactly.
Harkonnen 0
logi74
Next thing you know, noobsexuality will exist.

Soon followed by boobsexuality, rectalsexuality, trisexuality, reversexuality, and updownbackwardssidewaysandhoozlepoozlesexuality.

rofl heart

lol true rofl rofl heart heart blaugh blaugh biggrin razz lol
Must be nice to be soooo
sexy you can get off to yourself.
the ultimate birth control....just f*ck urself!!! omg too funny
Don't see anything wrong with it, some people are just abstinate but still need the release. But yeah, I agree with other posters about making up sexual orientations. "Autosexuality" isn't an orientation, its just a term for the practicing of masturbation.
AUTOFELLATIO'S PRETTY HOT.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces