Welcome to Gaia! ::

Victory

HairyTwatter
ecstasy frost
just curious

any of you that are online now, that is

stupid question people are always on drugs.

being on drugs =/= addicted

6,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
ecstasy frost
Funky Chaplin
I have a feeling I'm falling into one slowly.

lol wow how did you find this thread first of all.. and second, to what/why do you feel that way?

I don't know, I was kinda bored so I started browsing page after page in the GD
I've been commenting around several threads rofl
To cocaine. And I guess because its been a week since I last had a line after like 5 months of taking and I can't get my mind off it, I've even had dreams about it.

What about you? Have you had any addicitons?
x dx mxth xvxry dvy

Victory

Funky Chaplin
ecstasy frost
Funky Chaplin

lol wow how did you find this thread first of all.. and second, to what/why do you feel that way?

To cocaine. And I guess because its been a week since I last had a line after like 5 months of taking and I can't get my mind off it, I've even had dreams about it.

i once took vicodin daily for like 1.5 months and got addicted to it.. didn't realize it, but when i stopped cold turkey i got some withdrawals but i just thought it was really cold and weird that my legs were hurting heh

umm and yea coke definitely does that... just realize that physically you are addicted to the search/pursuit of cocaine and not as much the drug itself.. hopefully u can convince urself it's not worth doing. it rewires ur dopamine reward PATHWAY, so it's the action of acquiring cocaine that your brain is physically enforcing through neuron connections that willpower cannot "make go away" immediately

i rly think u should quit while ur ahead, because if you do it too much you WILL ******** up your dendrites (receiving end of neurons) in a way that they expect much more stimulus from dopamine than can be achieved while sober, creating an effect where no activity ever can come close to the reward patthway that you altered with constant coke use

srsly stop now, do what it takes to do so
not a crack head

Invisible Giver

8,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
420, but you really can not be addicted to it.. and it is not a drug.

Beloved Regular

Cherry Apple Kisses

You really can, and it really is.

6,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
ecstasy frost
Funky Chaplin
ecstasy frost
Funky Chaplin

i once took vicodin daily for like 1.5 months and got addicted to it.. didn't realize it, but when i stopped cold turkey i got some withdrawals but i just thought it was really cold and weird that my legs were hurting heh

umm and yea coke definitely does that... just realize that physically you are addicted to the search/pursuit of cocaine and not as much the drug itself.. hopefully u can convince urself it's not worth doing. it rewires ur dopamine reward PATHWAY, so it's the action of acquiring cocaine that your brain is physically enforcing through neuron connections that willpower cannot "make go away" immediately

i rly think u should quit while ur ahead, because if you do it too much you WILL ******** up your dendrites (receiving end of neurons) in a way that they expect much more stimulus from dopamine than can be achieved while sober, creating an effect where no activity ever can come close to the reward patthway that you altered with constant coke use

srsly stop now, do what it takes to do so

I know, I know. I've done my research lately...
Good thing is, I don't tend to buy when I'm sober and cosidering I'm starting exams next week it will be a long time before I drink (and thus buy) again. Meaning I proabably win't take cocaine for a reaally long time. No worries.

Invisible Giver

8,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
Uncle Knickknack
Cherry Apple Kisses

Well, I am mentally addicted to 420.. and it is a plant.. it grows in the ground.. no chemicals are added to it.. in my eyes not a drug..
I used to be addicted to klonopin. What a wonderful, magical drug, but I can honestly say I am relieved to be no longer addicted to it.

Beloved Regular

Cherry Apple Kisses
Uncle Knickknack
Cherry Apple Kisses

Well, I am mentally addicted to 420.. and it is a plant.. it grows in the ground.. no chemicals are added to it.. in my eyes not a drug..

Mushrooms grow in the ground, no chemicals added, are they a drug?
Your denial of the addictive qualities and actual drug status of the drug are telltale signs of addiction.
You can say it's not a drug and it's not addictive till you're blue in the face, that won't make it true.

Invisible Giver

8,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
Uncle Knickknack
Cherry Apple Kisses
Uncle Knickknack
Cherry Apple Kisses

Mushrooms grow in the ground, no chemicals added, are they a drug?
Your denial of the addictive qualities and actual drug status of the drug are telltale signs of addiction.
You can say it's not a drug and it's not addictive till you're blue in the face, that won't make it true.
I just told you that I am mentally addicted to it.. I am addicted to the high that it gives.. I am not denying it..
i only remember one, master pyson lives or whatever
ecstasy frost
just curious

any of you that are online now, that is

Most of them, I'd say.
um i did these weird week long things on and off last year but no i quit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff