Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you know what you want in the future?

Yep. 0.62903225806452 62.9% [ 39 ]
Nope. 0.37096774193548 37.1% [ 23 ]
Total Votes:[ 62 ]
< 1 2

beliael
HypatiaMuse

I really wish for a more communist structured government or a community based government. This way we could get full public health care, child care, educations and still provide for ourselves.

You guys might want to grow up fast but being an adult often sucks. Love it while you can.

Hypatia Muse

That means paying more taxes. Money and resources doesn't grow on trees. razz

I read a book about how if Communism had happened in 20 or so years it would have worked.
beliael
HypatiaMuse

I really wish for a more communist structured government or a community based government. This way we could get full public health care, child care, educations and still provide for ourselves.

You guys might want to grow up fast but being an adult often sucks. Love it while you can.

Hypatia Muse

HAHAHA Sweety the government already takes about 25% out of each check a week.
I think i would prefer to support my country, support my fellow man so that they might rise above the sufferage of poverty and no education as well as no health care and live with paying more taxes! When you see a homeless man eating cat food from a can, blind from cataracts and his only friend is a stray dog, you might then be willing to pay more taxes so that he too can get the care he needs, have a home, get an education and be able to then add to the system himself. I will not be happy until the day comes that poverty is extinct, health care is for everyone and a system is in place that will allow every person the right to a free college education.

Hypatia Muse

Coming generations will learn equality from poverty, and love from woes.
Kahlil Gibran
Well, I've always been more of the creative type and enjoyed computers, so I went into graphic design. I think it works well for me, I enjoy it, am good at it, and yeah, it's just awesome. I went with the things that interested me most, then though about how I could actually kind of live off it. Music, and mondern art, thus graphic design came into mind. heh.
There's a British documentary called "The UP Series" or "Seven Up!" that you might be interested in watching.

Basically, a group of 7 year-olds get interviewed about what their interests and goals are in life. And every seven years, the filmmakers return to interview the children to see if they've had any progress with their dreams and whatever's changed.
KilledbyKarma
beliael
HypatiaMuse

Hypatia Muse

I read a book about how if Communism had happened in 20 or so years it would have worked.

Um... Communism has been tried. Many times. And it has been an abysmal failure in every case.

Unless, you know, you think gulags are nifty.
sXe_Daisy
People always ask me what I'm interested in, and then they expect me to give them a short answer. There's many many things I'm interested in. Just to keep myself sane I'll make a basic list (everyone else can if they feel the need).

-Preservation/Antiques/Appraisal/Archaeology
-Journalism/Writing/Reading
-Paranormal Activity/Ghosts
-Agriculture/Farming/FFA
-Ancient History/Pyramids/Mummies
-Internet/Computers
-Kids/Babies

Don't go into Agriculture or farming unless its top of your list! It might sound ok, but when it's raining and you're in a field, soaked to the bone and covered in poo, you have to be pretty dedicated to not throw down your bucket and walk away xd . Trust me, I was in that exact position this morning eek .

Thankfully for my boss, I've never seriously considered any other career heart .
Hmmm, well I've always wanted to be a research historian (think of the people they interview on the history channel) Researching interesting things, to attempt to find out new things, it's the perfect for me. I always wanted to be one, but it doesn't really pay all that well, which I decided to forget about, because not so much money isn't the end of the world, and of course, I could always write books on the side.

Newbie Noob

well for some reason, most filipino girls wanna be a nurse or somewhere in the medical area... but i wanna become either a chef, or a designer..
I focus (and as well daze off ^^ wink on becoming an Graphic Designer, as well as a Video Game Director, and possibly Critic.... Anime Creator? I'm with that! Story writer? Check! Poet? Fine with meh! ^^ Medicence I'd love to go in as well. xd Can't even spell that....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff