Welcome to Gaia! ::

invasora's Fav

Monster Streaker

I don't know jack s**t about brokering but I made a ton.
I'm sure there are a few different things to take into consideration when investing on gaia or playing with the market here. The economy here is dependant on the users after all.
Phenix Frailty
I'm sure there are a few different things to take into consideration when investing on gaia or playing with the market here. The economy here is dependant on the users after all.
yea well making investments is as easy as knowing what fad will be popular next xd

well one good way of investing is to buy holiday items way before the holiday then hold into them then around that holiday there price will go up mrgreen
D:
I always buy the donation items when they come out.
Then I'll sell them later when they inflate.
Inflation likes to bite me in the a**.

You want a demonbow? Sure, just give me 9k back.
A week later it was worth 23k.

Same with my kiki's. I had two and I sold one for 20k and gave the other to my sister. Two days later it was around 40k.
Penisaur
Inflation likes to bite me in the a**.

You want a demonbow? Sure, just give me 9k back.
A week later it was worth 23k.

Same with my kiki's. I had two and I sold one for 20k and gave the other to my sister. Two days later it was around 40k.
lawl to make gold learn to be patient

invasora's Fav

Monster Streaker

azol`
Phenix Frailty
yea well making investments is as easy as knowing what fad will be popular next xd

well one good way of investing is to buy holiday items way before the holiday then hold into them then around that holiday there price will go up mrgreen
3nodding
That's how I made enough for this butt decoration last year. Bought Jacked Up (2003) stuff when it was off season and very low, then sold it at the start of October.
Tails had deflated to 3 mill by the time I had sold off that stuff, so I could afford one.
Inflation doesn't benefit me. I hoard everything, convinced it will be worth millions more in the future. I'm e-kicking myself for questing for a nitemare bustier before a chain wallet. Both were around 150k at the time stressed

It was really nice though, to find out after a year-long break from gaia that my grass skirt that I had gotten for free from a pink giftbox and was worth next to nothing, had inflated to over 100k.
Phenix Frailty
azol`
Phenix Frailty

3nodding
That's how I made enough for this butt decoration last year. Bought Jacked Up (2003) stuff when it was off season and very low, then sold it at the start of October.
Tails had deflated to 3 mill by the time I had sold off that stuff, so I could afford one.
lucky i wants a d tail not realy i wants horns of a demon though

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces