<3 </3

Are you scared?

Yes 0.13888888888889 13.9% [ 5 ]
No 0.41666666666667 41.7% [ 15 ]
Sort of 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 6 ]
I'll blast those terrorist with an AK-40 0.27777777777778 27.8% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 36 ]
1 2 >

Yesterday 149 people died in India because of a terrorist bombing on a subway train. Right now I am fearing for my life because I ride the train evryday to get to school and to work. This morning my mom hugged me and said that she is scared.

*Discuss*
*Are you scared?
*Do you fear for your life or a loved one?
Wait. Do you live in India or what?
Are you indian?
Ayato14
Yesterday 149 people died in India because of a terrorist bombing on a subway train. Right now I am fearing for my life because I ride the train evryday to get to school and to work. This morning my mom hugged me and said that she is scared.

*Discuss*
*Are you scared?
*Do you fear for your life or a loved one?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
There were grenade attacks in a nearby city before the train bombs ;(

I was scared after the london train bombs and I was livin in nyc

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
hmmmm.. wow I really don't know much about the world around me gonk
I heard about that.

gonk
I live in the US. I'm African-American. I saw it on the news this morning.
Ayato14

Then why are you scared? No offence or anything.
I think I saw it on the news but I'm not sure. I guess now Terrorists have gone beyond america and have started attacking other countries. Well that was that thing with the bombings in britain or the UK. I forgot where it was though.
Another bombing? God, those poor people...
oOZephyr_WolfOo
Ayato14

Because I live in Washington DC. And remember when the pentagon was attacked? The city was in chaos.
NyuuLucy666
I think I saw it on the news but I'm not sure. I guess now Terrorists have gone beyond america and have started attacking other countries. Well that was that thing with the bombings in britain or the UK. I forgot where it was though.

They aren't sure who did the bombing yet so, it might have been different people.
I live in Mexico, where very few cities have a train system, so I guess I don't have a reason to be afraid.

However, I do think that some Pakistani wants to wage war upon you. India and Pakistan have a long history of mutual hatred. It wouldn't surprise me if the attack came from there.

Or maybe it came from Al-Qaeda. I would doubt that, though. India is not as much of an imperialist country as Israel or the USA.
Ayato14
oOZephyr_WolfOo
Ayato14

Because I live in Washington DC. And remember when the pentagon was attacked? The city was in chaos.

I suppose I would understand what you mean better if I lived in America. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff