Welcome to Gaia! ::

he only died so young because he was a retard who did that for a living. At a point in his career he dangled his baby over a crocodile so the crocodile would come closer. Ya know, like he does with meat, except it was his own ******** baby! From then on I hated him even more than I did already. I mean, he is just retarded.
I know what the stringray said before he stabbed Steve.
User Image
missing-nin[ja]
he only died so young because he was a retard who did that for a living. At a point in his career he dangled his baby over a crocodile so the crocodile would come closer. Ya know, like he does with meat, except it was his own ******** baby! From then on I hated him even more than I did already. I mean, he is just retarded.

I never dangled my baby. Someone is jellus I lived a full life doing what I loved and helping the world by creating nature preserves. Crikey.
missing-nin[ja]
he only died so young because he was a retard who did that for a living. At a point in his career he dangled his baby over a crocodile so the crocodile would come closer. Ya know, like he does
with meat, except it was his own ******** baby! From then on I hated him even more than I did already. I mean, he is just retarded.

That's not true.
But he did hold his baby in one arm while he fed the crocodile with the other hand.
The dangling the baby over a croc thing is just a photoshopped picture going around that people thought would be funny.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

6,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
aluminumlady
death isn't funny :

unless it's Bush's
Tamuartay
aluminumlady
death isn't funny :

unless it's Bush's

Forwarded to FBI.
Tamuartay
aluminumlady
death isn't funny :

unless it's Bush's

I wished he would died on that pretzel.. It be really funny to hear about it in the news
Miserable Bliss
missing-nin[ja]
he only died so young because he was a retard who did that for a living. At a point in his career he dangled his baby over a crocodile so the crocodile would come closer. Ya know, like he does
with meat, except it was his own ******** baby! From then on I hated him even more than I did already. I mean, he is just retarded.

That's not true.
But he did hold his baby in one arm while he fed the crocodile with the other hand.
The dangling the baby over a croc thing is just a photoshopped picture going around that people thought would be funny.

ya I know I was ... never mind.... anyway... you don't hold your own ******** baby near a crocodile.
missing-nin[ja]
Miserable Bliss
missing-nin[ja]

That's not true.

ya I know I was ... never mind.... anyway... you don't hold your own ******** baby near a crocodile.

Steve was in full control of the situation, or he would never have done it. He wasn't a stupid person.
people like you disgust me
Dead Thread?
MY PROFILE MEDIA
SRSLY
Steve Irwin's death isn't funny. But sometimes me and my friends run around school screaming, "CRIKEY! A stingray!"
LOLZ. WHEN I FURST HEARD ABOUT STEVE IRWIN DIEING I HEARD THAT HE DIED FROM A BUMBLEBEE ATTACK.LOLOLOLOL!!

mrgreen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces