Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
people shouldn't make fun of Steve...lol...it's wrong.
the death jokes were funny when he was alive, but now that he is dead, it's not so funny. i mean i made some jokes at his expense due to his work, but come on, none of us really wanted to see him go.

5,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
MangaTurtle
the death jokes were funny when he was alive, but now that he is dead, it's not so funny. i mean i made some jokes at his expense due to his work, but come on, none of us really wanted to see him go.
3nodding
I could care less about Steve Irwin. He had it coming to him. His god damn fault for pissing off those animals. If he was such an animal expert he should know that the number one rule is that you mess with them they mess with you(more). I mean death is sad, I know what it's like to lose someone, but you have to admit, as sad as death is the way he went is kinda funny. I mean how many people do you know that get killed by stingrays stabbing them?
xZAVxNEEDSxMEx
I could care less about Steve Irwin. He had it coming to him. His god damn fault for pissing off those animals. If he was such an animal expert he should know that the number one rule is that you mess with them they mess with you(more). I mean death is sad, I know what it's like to lose someone, but you have to admit, as sad as death is the way he went is kinda funny. I mean how many people do you know that get killed by stingrays stabbing them?

shhhhh! your idiot instinct is resufacing!
I don't really find any death funny, but we all have different senses of humour, I suppose. /:

Shirtless Friend

9,175 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
It's as funny as it is a game, mom. :l
isn't it funny enough that he got killed by a stingray?
I hate you, pure and simple.
Anyone mocking his death, should be ashamed of themselves.

Steve was a great man, whom I respected alot! And what about his wife and kids huh? I'm sure they would be thrilled to see you exploiting his death for cheap laughs!

I hope you get whats comming to you!
If I died no one would care.... xp
you're an a** neutral he was an awsome man who I respected very much

but he did have it coming xp
THAT IS TOTALY NOT FUNNY YOU ******** BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I made fun of him alot when he was still alive, now that he's deceased, I have stopped.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff