Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm mixed and I love it, but sometimes it's a little hard cause people do that whole bullshit about your not acting black or your not acting white. Some mixed people deal with that whole identity crisis of which race they are. Also mixed people have easier when it comes to which race they can choose to date, but this is just how I see it.

What are your feelings on mxied people and do you think they have harder like any other race?
I am mixed up.

With my skin color

&

drugz
cool
lol @ muts

Fanged Punk

I think they do have it harder, just because they catch the prejudice from both sides. Half-black is too black for some bigots, half-white is too white for other bigots.
MimiruJade
I'm mixed and I love it, but sometimes it's a little hard cause people do that whole bullshit about your not acting black or your not acting white. Some mixed people deal with that whole identity crisis of which race they are. Also mixed people have easier when it comes to which race they can choose to date, but this is just how I see it.

exacttly i get accused of being black and acting white. i like being mixed but that's just how i am.
lol. i drive a stick shift, and one of my arms is always out of the sun, so my arms are too different colors. i said i hated being two different colors, and my mixed cousin turned to me and said i had no idea.
it made we laugh
3nodding
;-; My old friend, who was half-black, half-white (but of course looked black), recently decided to turn "*****", as in now she talks like a total black stereotype retard.

I'm glad I don't talk to her anymore. ._.;;
I'm half irish-half mexican. I find that alot of mexican guys like me. People don't really give me s**t about it though. People think I'm just a white girl. Like that song. 4laugh
Just do what you want. rolleyes I don't see how other people's opinions of your personal lifestyle is a factor.
I suppose some have it harder, I guess.
I am mixed 3nodding half hispanic, quarter Irish and quarter english.

I don't use that to define who I am though it is just a part of me.

I am worried about what my kids will have to go through and deal with because my current boyfriend, and future husband, is mainly black but is mixed as well.
MY SKIN IS WHITE WITH LITTLE BROWNISH DOTS CALLED FRECKLES.

Mulato? WHO KNOWS o-o

I'm not mixed...
But I'm Korean-American
So it's hard for other people to relate to being Korean
But at the same time
Most Koreans I know are from Korea and stuff.
And a lot of Korean people I know are so mean/elitist/snobby about me not being really Korean because I can't speak it well or whatever. xD;

Not a lot of times, though. :]
My best friend is mixed and she's never had any problems with it. She likes it.
You are an -----. I can't troll... or shouldn't but seriously... mixed people have it the same, unless they think they have it different, then they will. Tell me a case where a mixed person has gotten discriminated against. Don't say you, because I'm so sure that you have had that many times. stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff