Welcome to Gaia! ::

Here are some easier ways to be famous:

You could also put your hair in one giant dredlock and doing running excersizes by the highway (not letting anyone know your real name).

Also, you could go to a fast food restaurant everyday and rock back and forth talking to yourself.

Trust me, the people who do this are super famous where I'm from cool , but no one really knows who they are sweatdrop
if ya wanna no take one of ur friends and just ask them to take random pics of u it works i wanna be a fat model and actually i realized in my pics i look really skinny so yeah
I want to be a model myself but after experiancing what models have to go through, its a lot of work. You can't just go into a studio and expect the photographer to take pictures of you like that. This industry is super demanding and competitive, not to mention, a buttload of money. I'm not trying to crush your dream or anything, i'm just being realistic.

Anyways when i grow up i want to be: A model, actress, make-up artist, teacher, or pediatrician. mrgreen

Shameless Lunatic

my friends say i could... but i have low self esteem... so i don't think i could.
kuxi-n

You could also put your hair in one giant dredlock and doing running excersizes by the highway (not letting anyone know your real name).

Also, you could go to a fast food restaurant everyday and rock back and forth talking to yourself.

Trust me, the people who do this are super famous where I'm from cool , but no one really knows who they are sweatdrop

xd
lucky_charm2290
kuxi-n

xd

every one just calls the first guy "that walking guy"
and they call the second one "Rocky"
I really don't want to be anyone famous... well known... sure, that'd be okay.

I want to get an art degree and a minor in business and then open up an art gallery to display/sell mostly local art and some famous works (perhaps some of my own as well) and do some custom frame work on the side. Not glamourous by any means but that it pretty well my dream career.
models suck and they really aren't that famous. All they do is walk in a very strange way (how many people do u see doing the "model walk" on a day to day basic) and eat NOTHING with (alot of) calories, fat, or sugar. And how many names do u know of models?
kuxi-n
lucky_charm2290
kuxi-n

xd

we have the "bush man" in our town its a guy who jumps out of bushes talking to him self and asking for money. hes also known as "that 711 bum" "the bum who talks s**t to himself" he allways trys to beat him self up. or "that one 711 drunk"
I say do whatever you want.

By the way, does anyone know how I can make a dream avatar? I REALLY don't know how. crying
I want to be a model. Now I only need to grow 7 inches and lose 20 lbs.
I'm really into film right now, so I wouldn't mind being a director!
1Mistressofthedragons
models suck and they really aren't that famous. All they do is walk in a very strange way (how many people do u see doing the "model walk" on a day to day basic) and eat NOTHING with (alot of) calories, fat, or sugar. And how many names do u know of models?

Tyra Banks, Naomi Watts, Carla Ochoa...
And currently I dont eat food that makes me fat : 7
I am too short to model. crying
lucky_charm2290
kuxi-n
lucky_charm2290
kuxi-n

xd

we have the "bush man" in our town its a guy who jumps out of bushes talking to him self and asking for money. hes also known as "that 711 bum" "the bum who talks s**t to himself" he allways trys to beat him self up. or "that one 711 drunk"

Hahaha xd
We also have a guy with a cowboy hat.
You see him everywhere...
He just walks around with a cowboy hat on....
And when I went to Florida I learned about "The Wizard Bum"
He's a hobo with a wizard hat and a cape whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas