Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is it right?

yes 0.42372881355932 42.4% [ 25 ]
no 0.57627118644068 57.6% [ 34 ]
Total Votes:[ 59 ]
< 1 2 3 4

Gallant Reveler

Penguin Supporter
The Mexicans (well... illegal immigrants of all races) cost us a lot of money. Because they have no actual identities, they can repeatedly commit crimes without being caught. Also, the immigrants have cost America's hospitals over 40 million dollars that is unaccounted for. This is one of the many reasons our healthcare isn't free. The illegal immigrants DO help the economic system, but kicking them out won't make it crash. It would only cause a little inflation. Those jobs could be given to the poor people who can't find jobs.

My main point is... it's illegal. Why should they come here, wave around their flags, and ask us to let them break the law?
It's idiotic. :[
Agree on every count. Why is it that they're allowed to enter our country and boast about being american citizens? If they want to be americans, they should go and obtain citizenship like every other immigrant. Why should we play baby sitter for felons?
Totle
Penguin Supporter
The Mexicans (well... illegal immigrants of all races) cost us a lot of money. Because they have no actual identities, they can repeatedly commit crimes without being caught. Also, the immigrants have cost America's hospitals over 40 million dollars that is unaccounted for. This is one of the many reasons our healthcare isn't free. The illegal immigrants DO help the economic system, but kicking them out won't make it crash. It would only cause a little inflation. Those jobs could be given to the poor people who can't find jobs.

My main point is... it's illegal. Why should they come here, wave around their flags, and ask us to let them break the law?
It's idiotic. :[
Agree on every count. Why is it that they're allowed to enter our country and boast about being american citizens? If they want to be americans, they should go and obtain citizenship like every other immigrant. Why should we play baby sitter for felons?
Couldn't agree more with that statement, but I think that a lot of them don't want to be American at all they just want to better themselves financially by living and working here, I don't think that such people deserve citizenship.
It really pisses me off how some people just come illegally rather than wait in line like everyone else does.
SpasticKitten
Tohru_Honda26
SheHasBlueEyes
Do you think its right to build walls and put people in jail just because they are mexican, asian, or black living in america?

No i do not think it is right for a wall to be built because no one agrees with it. because what good is it going to help the mexicans? its wrong just for putting someone in jail just because of their race and that they are living here in america. I mean look at new york.

besides my bf got here legally with a visa when he was small

SHeHasBlueEyes
This is supposed to be a country all about freedom, so why are we trying so hard to get everyone out?

I guess some ignorant people dont want them here and they think that they take away our jobs. i mean what american wants to do their work out in the sun? they should just give them a chance.

You have no idea what you're talking about. IT IS NOT ABOUT RACE. THEY ARE BEING KICKED OUT BECAUSE THEY ARE DOING SOMETHING ILLEGAL!

Why do you make me have to scream at you? gonk

@ SheHasBlueEyes: that's what i said he got here legally but he's not a citizen yet.

@ SpasticKitten: Uh...you didn't need to yell...jeesh. just making a simple post. i have nothing bad towards illegal immigrants.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff