9,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
What would you do?

Greedy Cat

Dump them.

Shameless Gawker

Shout nasty things at them and then run away; leaving them to roll around on the floor, crying.
Concede to the fact that I was not providing the emotional/sexual support needed to make my significant other happy.
Ask them why.
Break up with them.
Cry.
I've been in this situation before. It really ended with me begging them not to do it anymore and saying that I'll still love them and take them back.

Now though... If it ever happened, that would be it. And if they tried to hide it, I'd still find out, and it would be slightly worse of a turn out. I don't deal with cowardly scum.
Cut off his d**k.

Chital's Husband

Noob

Beat him up of course. confused

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
I would hurt, but I wouldn't break up with them. We would have a lot to work on though.

5,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
Leave him, as much as it would hurt to do so. One strike, you're out. He's the same way.

Dapper Phantom

Break up with him.
Cry and eat a lot of chocolate ice cream.

Dapper Darling

Leave them. My trust is broken and they obviously hold loyalty in little regard. I would find someone who does.
I would leave them. I'd be too betrayed.
Soffish
I've been in this situation before. It really ended with me begging them not to do it anymore and saying that I'll still love them and take them back.

Now though... If it ever happened, that would be it. And if they tried to hide it, I'd still find out, and it would be slightly worse of a turn out. I don't deal with cowardly scum.

^ this. all of it.

Questionable Prophet

11,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
I'd gtfo and say good luck with the bills, a*****e.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff