Welcome to Gaia! ::

Article
Does he have Gaia?

If so, take his items. He's dead, no one will notice!

Rosa Rubicundior.

You are an a**.
Well, if he did kill himself, chances are just a little fight wouldnt inspire him to do that, unless the friend who he got into the fight with was like the person who without, he cant go on or whatever. Chances are, if he did kill himself, he was already depressed or something and good at hiding it and that was the straw that broke the camels back.

Buuutt, maybe he went on an unexpected trip or something? I dont know, but.. goodluck isnt the word, but I hope he didnt commit suicide.
Article
Does he have Gaia?

That is sorta messed up. What if he really is dead?
say, u have the courage to die, why u don't have the courage to live? try this! DeathTimer
wow..id never think about killing myself
SHAZAAAM KIZZLE! =D
Well, if he did kill himself, chances are just a little fight wouldnt inspire him to do that, unless the friend who he got into the fight with was like the person who without, he cant go on or whatever. Chances are, if he did kill himself, he was already depressed or something and good at hiding it and that was the straw that broke the camels back.

Buuutt, maybe he went on an unexpected trip or something? I dont know, but.. goodluck isnt the word, but I hope he didnt commit suicide.

It's possible.

Damnit, I can't read the damn journal.

I don't want to face this.
I'm ashamed to say it, but I've been down that road.
I've also suffered through four of my friends' suicides.

Man.

I need new friends.
The only, ONLY, person who knows when it is time for someone to pass on is God. If someone else takes over his job and kills themselves, they go straigh to Hell, no matter what the circumstances were for ending their life.

And dude, I would check his journal. I mean, if you really care that much about him, I would think you would want to know.
Mingan Nightwalker

Damnit, I can't read the damn journal.

I don't want to face this.

Have someone read it for you? If it's bad, they don't have to tell you, and if it isn't you'll be able to put your mind at ease.
I'm sorry to hear that..

But personally, I don't think suicide is wrong..it makes those who care about you sad, yes...but there's nothing weak or immoral about wanting death more than life.

That's my personal belief, anyhow.

I hope you get to the bottom of things.

Hallowed Wench

Doctor Moonwalker MD
The only, ONLY, person who knows when it is time for someone to pass on is God. If someone else takes over his job and kills themselves, they go straigh to Hell, no matter what the circumstances were for ending their life.

And dude, I would check his journal. I mean, if you really care that much about him, I would think you would want to know.

Catholic much? confused
Umbral_Necropolitan
Doctor Moonwalker MD

Catholic much? confused

Nuuu, I'm a Christian. sweatdrop
Doctor Moonwalker MD
Umbral_Necropolitan
Doctor Moonwalker MD

Catholic much? confused

I'm Catholic.

We're both Christians.
Mingan Nightwalker
Article
Does he have Gaia?

Rosa Rubicundior.

You are an a**.

No, I'm efficient.

Besides, if he really is dead, then you'd totally do it after some mourning.

Hallowed Wench

Doctor Moonwalker MD
Umbral_Necropolitan
Doctor Moonwalker MD

Catholic much? confused

Ok, you just sounded like a Catholic... you know with the unforgivable sin thing. Since God told man that all sins were equal in his eyes I don't see how it is any different from dying with other sins on your soul.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff