Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shaggy Member

I would cast people who would make the role their own, with elements of past characters (as one should). I like making these casting topics I realize, so yeah, you gotta keep that in mind.

Pretty much how Heath Ledger made the Joker new but still dope and crazy with his performance. In my minds eye it all would work if I was directing. crying

Mega GO

cast me in a movie about frogs please i would be a great frog
what a bad example as heath ledger ended up killing himself in part due to that role
that may be taking it a lil too far

Shaggy Member

benji bop
are you good at frog hopping on all fours? question

Shaggy Member

broken magnets
what a bad example as heath ledger ended up killing himself in part due to that role
method actors get into it sometimes.

Mega GO

Calo
benji bop

yea
i will make u look at frogs like u never seen em before
u will never look at them the same way again
Calo
broken magnets
all actors should get into it but i think in this case he just way too far into it where he almost became him irl
crazy how that can happen but what dedication

Shaggy Member

broken magnets
Calo
broken magnets
all actors should get into it but i think in this case he just way too far into it where he almost became him irl
that's honestly how i would do it, when i'm acting. can be dangerous though, given the role, but to completely embody the character is such an amazing feat to me. not just acting but living it ugggh.

Shaggy Member

benji bop
Calo
benji bop

yea
i will make u look at frogs like u never seen em before
u will never look at them the same way again
alright ur hired

come to my office and we'll look for frog-related media to make you the star of emotion_awesome
Calo
broken magnets
Calo
broken magnets
that's honestly how i would do it, when i'm acting. can be dangerous though, given the role, but to completely embody the character is such an amazing feat to me. not just acting but living it ugggh.
thats how you have to do it play the character effectively
its very hard to do though
thats why you always hear about actors doing their homework like playing a homeless person? actually go sleep on the streets for a week so you know whats up

i took some acting classes in college and i didnt realize how much work and the process that goes into developing and successfully playing a character
def not for everyone
i do a good james franco.

Shaggy Member

broken magnets
Calo
broken magnets
Calo
broken magnets
thats how you have to do it play the character effectively
its very hard to do though
thats why you always hear about actors doing their homework like playing a homeless person? actually go sleep on the streets for a week so you know whats up

i took some acting classes in college and i didnt realize how much work and the process that goes into developing and successfully playing a character
def not for everyone
well yeah that's method acting method.

then you have character actors and actors who are hired because of the character they seem to always play, like depp or michael cera.

Gaian

benji bop

kermit

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items