Welcome to Gaia! ::

Handsome Girl

95% chance she's taken?

Anyone here wore a ring given by their parents or close relatives ?

Desirable Loiterer

i wear rings because i like rings
actually my cousin wears a lot of rings given by family members and also her class ring that looks all dainty
i wear a ring on my left ring finger
but that's just bc it fits my ring finger and i write with my right hand so i dont like having rings on that hand at all

Handsome Girl

Yung Jesus

is it the bling bling kind of rings?
like Mr T or those rappers wear?

Desirable Loiterer

Emperor of all Douchebags
Yung Jesus

is it the bling bling kind of rings?
like Mr T or those rappers wear?
no
they look kinda like wedding rings but theyre nice rings
old but nice

Handsome Girl

Professor Walrus v5
actually my cousin wears a lot of rings given by family members and also her class ring that looks all dainty

Don't it look awkward????

Handsome Girl

LawIruses
i wear a ring on my left ring finger
but that's just bc it fits my ring finger and i write with my right hand so i dont like having rings on that hand at all

who gave u that ring?

Wheezing Vampire

i can't even weigh in because i only wear rings if i don't want to be hit on at work
Professor Walrus v5

Don't it look awkward????
not really idk im always used to her wearing a lot of rings

idk people wear rings a lot like class rings a lot

Handsome Girl

sushi cult
i can't even weigh in because i only wear rings if i don't want to be hit on at work

that's v clever of u

Fatcat

lol there are 10 fingers and 1 finger where a ring would mean that

i mean... i have this ring i wear on my right hand that kind of looks like a wedding band and when i have to go out in public in order to avoid the rampant disgusting harassment i put it on my left hand and turn up my music to drown out any chance of interaction

Handsome Girl

fawk dis

i mean... i have this ring i wear on my right hand that kind of looks like a wedding band and when i have to go out in public in order to avoid the rampant disgusting harassment i put it on my left hand and turn up my music to drown out any chance of interaction

that's v clever of u

Fatcat

fawk dis

that's v clever of u
indeed

but it's a damn shame that women have to get clever in order to avoid being treated like some kind of commodity. scream

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff