Welcome to Gaia! ::

ARE YOU FOR GAY MARRIAGE?

YES 0.82608695652174 82.6% [ 57 ]
NO 0.17391304347826 17.4% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 69 ]
1 2 3 4 >

OKAY HERES THE DL, I HAVE A LOT OF FRIENDS WHO ARE GAY/BI WHATHAVE YOU.. I BELIEVE THAT THEY SHOULD HAVE THE SAME RIGHT TO GET MARRIED AS WE DO.. I MEAN , I SEE POEPLE POSTING THREADS ABOUT HOW GAY PEOPLE ARE A DISGRACE AND SHOULD DIE, THATS LOW. I BELIEVE THAT IF WE ARE ALLOWED TO LOVE WHOEVER WE WANT, THEY SHOULD TOO. FOR ALL THE STRAIGHT PEOPLE WHO BASH AND COMPLAIN ABOUT GAYS, FOR AS MUCH AS YOU DISLIKE THEM, YOU SURE DO TALK ABOUT THEM ALOT. GROW UP ITS NOT YOUR PROBLEM, JUST LET THEM BE. IM SURE BEING GAY IS HARD EBOUGH, THEY DONT NEED YOUR BS TO ADD TO IT. ITS HARD TO SEE SOME OF MY FRIENDS UPSET COS PPL WERE TALKING s**t TO THEM.
I CAN TYPE IN CAPS TOO.
gays eat babies SO NOOOOO
I agree. Nobody should state who to love as long as you love.
3nodding
So what's this thread about?

Bashing gay people?

Cuz if it is, then I'm in.
wink

Greedy Genius

I believe that there should be certain age restrictions on who is allowed to live beyond 21.
Nightmare Prince
I CAN TYPE IN CAPS TOO.

o sorry !
james blunt makes you gay.
ur gay scream
Shadow.Mixer
gays eat babies SO NOOOOO

riiight, grow up
im definetely FOR gay marriage. i mean, they're humans too, and they have that right AS AMERICANS. i could go on forever, but i dont want to bore all of you.
CaLiGiLaC
FOR ALL THE STRAIGHT PEOPLE WHO BASH AND COMPLAIN ABOUT GAYS, FOR AS MUCH AS YOU DISLIKE THEM, YOU SURE DO TALK ABOUT THEM ALOT. GROW UP ITS NOT YOUR PROBLEM, JUST LET THEM BE. IM SURE BEING GAY IS HARD EBOUGH, THEY DONT NEED YOUR BS TO ADD TO IT. ITS HARD TO SEE SOME OF MY FRIENDS UPSET COS PPL WERE TALKING s**t TO THEM.

^My favourite lines.^

Otherwise, your post was more repetition.
If you can't vote, you don't have an opinion.
Jet Stream (ex)
I believe that there should be certain age restrictions on who is allowed to live beyond 21.

like you perhaps?
Confessor_Ryoko
I agree. Nobody should state who to love as long as you love.
3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces