Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fremere's Princess

Vampire

Hawkeye_GGK
scorn
do you actually use your online handles in reality? because if so i find that insanely creepy

anyways, i crack the whip, my biggest sacrifice is doing the dishes
if the SO doesn't meet my constant demands he is punished
and by punished i mean cut off from my tempting affections
it's a twatty thing to do, i know, but it's tried and true
I suppose that works if your boyfriend is a complete loser with no self respect. If works for both of you and he doesn't mind being a little b***h, I say "Hutspah" to you.

I think there should be quite a bit more "Give and Take" in a truly healthy relationship, but some people are meant to be the red-headed stepchild to someone.
he has plenty of self-respect, i'm just a manipulative little brat ;3~
i don't expect him to humiliate himself
there's a decent balance of give and take, but i'm never going to bend over backwards just to please someone's whim, not even his
in the non-literal sense of course pirate
if i wasn't the brat that i am he wouldn't have any interest in me, healthy is subjective to your interests and desires

he does put his foot down occassionally though, and slides it knee-deep into the doghouse
never let's me rent any chick flicks, EVER ;___;
Wow..

..to all the girls who are bragging about how whipped their men are..

Grow up. B:,
Aeger Salus
As i read that one word came into my head *crack.* That seems a little one sided doing something only one of you likes...you shouldn't have to say sorry just because your likes and dislikes aren't always the same. Your whipped like a puppy in my view, unles you were a jerk then i can see it. But getting huffy over "you don't like my show?!?" is just pain idiotic.

I would just ask to do something we both liked insted of been such a tyrant. Thats just my view and I',m as lickly to hold someones head underwater then i am to jump in cold water for them...I'm a b***h like that. In short....*WHIPPED*

He was being a jerk because his game was more important than hanging out with me.
I don't force him to watch a show he doesn't like. I wanted him to watch that particular episode because it held a meaning that I wanted to convey to him.
I love it when people form opinions based on little knowledge.

Not to mention that the thread isn't about what he did. What he did was an example. The point of this thread is asking about experiences.
Darkeenya
Wow..

It's a status symbol to many to have subservient men. It shows female dominance over men who are willing to do things for their women and the advantage that is taken in such situations.

Think of it as a child saying, "MY BIKE'S BETTER THAN YOURS CUZ THE SPOKES R SO COOL."
Aw, how cute. It makes some people think, "Aw I wish I had a boyfriend to do that for me!"
But then again, they won't. So yeah.
Still, that's very sweet of you.
I hate it when people say all that "if you love me then prove it" or "if you love me then you'll do this for me" crap. It's nonsense, and that's rediculous that she ever said anything like that to you.
>.<
When I agreed to do anything for love, I ended up in the middle of the street naked holding a squirt gun. And she was sitting in a lawn chair laughing her a** off. eek
Hawkeye_GGK
Darkeenya
Wow..

It's a status symbol to many to have subservient men. It shows female dominance over men who are willing to do things for their women and the advantage that is taken in such situations.

Think of it as a child saying, "MY BIKE'S BETTER THAN YOURS CUZ THE SPOKES R SO COOL."

Seems really childish to me. Fer serious.

A relationship with compromises seems a lot better off IMO. That way both sides have a say in things.

(I'm not referring to your relationship or anything at all here, just in general. Just want to make sure you know that. rofl )
Caffinated Crush
I hate it when people say all that "if you love me then prove it" or "if you love me then you'll do this for me" crap. It's nonsense, and that's rediculous that she ever said anything like that to you.
>.<
Surely you realise that the conversation I posted wasn't verbatim and she didn't infact say that. That was simply the jist I felt when it came to showing her that she and her opinions mattered to me.

Try and be a bit more metaphorical about these things and don't take things so literally. Besides, it's unimportant ex post facto at this point.
I would do that, if ever given the task by the one I love. But he wouldn't do that to me, he'd prolly worry about me getting sick

....or would he? ninja
Hawkeye_GGK
Caffinated Crush
>.<
Surely you realise that the conversation I posted wasn't verbatim and she didn't infact say that. That was simply the jist I felt when it came to showing her that she and her opinions mattered to me.

Try and be a bit more metaphorical about these things and don't take things so literally. Besides, it's unimportant ex post facto at this point.

Oh alright.
I thought that you took it to the literal sense.
It's not even late and I'm already tired and misunderstanding.
Damn, I should get more sleep. >.<
Caffinated Crush
>.<

I used to think that way, too, when I was your age.

Until you experience the joys of a life-crushing relationship experience and the lack of trust that such a thing causes, you will never understand where these things come from.

I also used to think that people didn't REALLY pull their hair during a panic attack, until I had a panic attack for the first time.
Cliches are cliche for a reason, after all.

Darkeenya: I see your point, and I know that you weren't referring to this one in particular, but I'll have you know that I serve Hawkeye just as frequently as he serves me. It's more of a "as long as you're going that way" kinda thing 3nodding
It's stories like these that make me realize what a pathetic loser I am for dating guy after guy. crying THANKS SO MUCH, DAMN YOU.
That actually made me smile.

You're such a romantic.

I envy you. 3nodding
Electric Boogaloo.
It's stories like these that make me realize what a pathetic loser I am for dating guy after guy. crying THANKS SO MUCH, DAMN YOU.

Poor Boogie! heart

Also, I still think that that black foot going into that white chick's maw looks more like a deformed p***s gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff